Home

rosters ncaa 2012 ps3?

This is a discussion on rosters ncaa 2012 ps3? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
rosters ncaa 2012 ps3?

i know this isnt the ncaa football forum, but im asking for a file that is going extinct. i just need a roster for ncaa 12 with players named. the file would usually be downloaded from ncaa 12 through EA, but i dont have access, and also sooner or later if they havent already, they will close the servers for ncaa 12 and the odds are actually against us with trying to retrieve it. ive googled trying to find ncaa 12 rosters but absolutely nothing comes up. give it to me and ill post it to the net if you want me to. we should also do this with current games IE: madden 13, ncaa 13.. its very hard to find any of the rosters for any later games which is ridiculous. so try to post your backups to OP "just for the heck of it", but really its very important.

there are people who like to go back and play their older games because they have certain rosters. with ncaa football, we're going to be forced to play with the default rosters which means just #'s. ps3's are dying left and right. the new ps4 coming out. guys deleting their data because a new game comes out. someone please upload!

Last edited by jessekearney; 04-29-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
Try these.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...p?p=2042589478
Old 04-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: rosters ncaa 2012 ps3?

Closed, please post in the appropriate forum, that being the NCAA Football Rosters forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »