Home

Sim Perspective Radio 4/30 Hands on with Madden 25, Run Free Trailer Impressions

This is a discussion on Sim Perspective Radio 4/30 Hands on with Madden 25, Run Free Trailer Impressions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Sim Perspective Radio 4/30 Hands on with Madden 25, Run Free Trailer Impressions

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simradi...im-perspective
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Sim Perspective Radio 4/30 Hands on with Madden 25, Run Free Trailer Impressions

I'm 60 minutes into this and the only information I can gather from it is that the trailer isn't indicative of what they played, the NDA keeps them from saying exactly what differences there are, and a lot of the improvements weren't in the build they played. If you wanna save yourselves some time, there's really nothing new added from this interview of smitty and simfball.

Last edited by TreFacTor; 05-01-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Re: Sim Perspective Radio 4/30 Hands on with Madden 25, Run Free Trailer Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
I'm 60 minutes into this and the only information I can gather from it is that the trailer isn't indicative of what they played, the NDA keeps them from saying exactly what differences there are, and a lot of the improvements weren't in the build they played. If you wanna save yourselves some time, there's really nothing new added from this interview of smitty and simfball.
Yeah it didn't go as in depth as I had hoped, seems like that's a trend with Madden so far this year, but they must be holding back for E3 or something.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah it didn't go as in depth as I had hoped, seems like that's a trend with Madden so far this year, but they must be holding back for E3 or something.
I'm not surprised...there was a point in the podcast that was funny though when one of the interviewees got angry with a caller for calling out the game changers for their insights and lack of implementation of fixes/suggetions they themselves have recommended, while at the same time questioning why they continue to be in the program if they're not satisfied with the results or response from EA(paraphrased). Then it went down hill with the "priority", and "marketing" excuse we've been hearing lately.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
I'm not surprised...there was a point in the podcast that was funny though when one of the interviewees got angry with a caller for calling out the game changers for their insights and lack of implementation of fixes/suggetions they themselves have recommended, while at the same time questioning why they continue to be in the program if they're not satisfied with the results or response from EA(paraphrased). Then it went down hill with the "priority", and "marketing" excuse we've been hearing lately.
I fully agree with TSS that EA is trying now(as of M13 when Cam took over)to give us the best game they can with what they have to work with. I fully expect the next gen version of Madden to blow these current gen games away. I'm looking forward to seeing how much M25 improves over 13 and after that we should be in great shape for years to come as football fans. By Fall 2014 I think the talk of certain past football games will be gone forever. With that being said, i want to have another company also make a next gen football game and I believe competition is best for Madden to thrive. That's why IMO Madden 05 is still the best one they ever made, but 25 may and I think depending on what they do with connected franchise this year, will surpass it.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 05-01-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12

Run Free???...Translation on that is "hey Guys remember those wack azz running animations, spins and juke moves...well we have re-imagined them to look a little less comical"
Old 05-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #7
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
Run Free???...Translation on that is "hey Guys remember those wack azz running animations, spins and juke moves...well we have re-imagined them to look a little less comical"
Read this, seems legit if it is implemented properly which it seems to be according to Sim and Smitty http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...96&src=desktop
Old 05-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #8
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I fully agree with TSS that EA is trying now(as of M13 when Cam took over)to give us the best game they can with what they have to work with. I fully expect the next gen version of Madden to blow these current gen games away. I'm looking forward to seeing how much M25 improves over 13 and after that we should be in great shape for years to come as football fans. By Fall 2014 I think the talk of certain past football games will be gone forever. With that being said, i want to have another company also make a next gen football game and I believe competition is best for Madden to thrive. That's why IMO Madden 05 is still the best one they ever made, but 25 may and I think depending on what they do with connected franchise this year, will surpass it.
I hope so man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »