Home

Madden 25 Connected Franchise FAQ with Shopmaster

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Connected Franchise FAQ with Shopmaster within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden 25 Connected Franchise FAQ with Shopmaster

http://www.mymaddenpad.com/madden-nf...ranchise-faqs/

Shopmaster has posted a FAQ, ask any questions you would like and he will answer what he can. He also said if he doesn't have the answer right away, he will be asking the devs our questions to find out for us.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 05-26-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #2
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise FAQ with Shopmaster

Quote:
Will XP Goals be scaled to position on the depth chart? eg. RE1 12 sacks, RE2, 6 sacks, RE3, 2 sacks

Will CPU Coaches select to kick at the beginning of games? Does scheme impact in game decisions for CPU coaches?

Will active but unemployed coaches such as Lovie Smith be featured in the game to hire in Owner mode?

Can you customise scheme when playing as a coach? (Move from 4-3 D to 3-4 D - and have playbook change with it?)

Will teams have improved team building AI for things such as 3rd Down RB (calculating pass blocking as well as catching) and Kick Returners?

Has the formula for calculating 3-4 OLB OVR been adjusted so that CPU teams changing from the 4-3 to 3-4 don't ignore beastly pass rushers? (Such as JPP becoming a 70 OVR at OLB and being replaced by a less talented but 'true' 3-4 OLB?)

Likewise, will every 3-4 OLB become a 99 OVR again when moved to DE?

Will there be an adjustment to how much schemes affect OVR? Titans hired Pete Carroll (which, may I add was ridiculous as he had just come off a 12-4 season with the Seahawks and the Titans had the 6th OVR pick - please tell me this will change too) and due to his preference of Power HBs, Chris Johnson was moved to 3rd in the Depth Chart behind Beanie Wells and someone else. I then acquired him by swapping 3rds in the next draft and giving them a 5th round pick....

- Also, could we please get an explanation of what each rating does in the handbook or in a blog so that we can learn which ratings have what affect? What does AWR do? What does PRC do? What does BKS do vs Finesse Moves or Power Moves? etc. etc.

- Likewise can we get an explanation of what each slider does so that we can make informed manipulations to suit our preferences?

Thank you very much.
Posted these questions. Hope they get answered or Shop asks Looman about them!

Thanks for the heads up JP.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
Posted these questions. Hope they get answered or Shop asks Looman about them!

Thanks for the heads up JP.
Yeah, great set of Q's here to add to the mix...

I'm still hoping SOMEONE inquires about the accuracy of the sim engine re: both individual and team stats...

For the past few iterations, my team / player stats have been out of wack with the rest of the league...affects XP and a NUMBER of other factors...

THX!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #4
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Kinda stretching to make this into a question, but was worth a punt!

Quote:
When browsing team rosters, all player OVRs are transferred to how they would fit in your scheme. This makes it easier to see a player who isn't a fit in their scheme but is a fit in yours. With the Chris Johnson example, I knew that he was still a 91 OVR calibre player because it said he was, and I got an incredibly beneficial deal because I had extra insight. If I went through the menus and saw Chris Johnson at the OVR his team sees him as, like 75 or something, then I may think he got hurt and lost his skills and wouldn't make an offer for him. This makes trading for studs harder and gives it a sort of hidden mini game.

Could this or has this been considered as a little fix to a very small detail that'd make a huge difference?
Old 05-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Just an update, keep asking questions guys

@Shopmaster: @jpdavis1982 going to answer each one in the thread and then add it to the list. that way guys get notified. I'll start answering 2morrow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
http://www.mymaddenpad.com/madden-nf...ranchise-faqs/

Shopmaster has posted a FAQ, ask any questions you would like and he will answer what he can. He also said if he doesn't have the answer right away, he will be asking the devs our questions to find out for us.
Awesome! Very helpful!!
Old 05-27-2013, 10:05 PM   #7
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

It may not matter to few but most ppl i knw would like to knw uf they added superbowl and probowls as well as Superbowl M.V.P's won in every players award history. This give the game meaning and makes u want to keep up with players careers.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #8
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Hmm, there are a lot of discouraging answers in this FAQ

Quote:
Jpdavis1982 • 20 hours ago −
Will the season stats for tackles include assisted tackles or just solo tackles still?
Quote:
Shopmaster Mod Jpdavis1982 • 2 hours ago −
Unfortunately still solo tackles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »