Home

burned out on madden13

This is a discussion on burned out on madden13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
burned out on madden13

Is anybody else tired of 13?i can't stick with a coach(the most seasons was like 5)i just get tired of it and stop playing after a couple games the same with my player i lose interest after a couple games any tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2013, 02:04 AM   #2
Rookie

GameBreaker35's Arena

Re: burned out on madden13

I get like this occasionally in my CCM, and I think it's due to the predictable nature of the game play once you get settled in on a slider set. One thing I like to do is change play books and open the play calling on both sides of the ball. Also try playing a different position on the field if your not already.

16 games in a season is alot when you play every game, and most of your key players will remain on your team throughout multiple seasons - so It can get somewhat monotonous at times. Try to keep the team young and competitive with the other CPU controlled teams as well. Nothing worse than coming into every game stacked while your opponent's roster is relatively bare.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
Rookie

That's true,thanks for the advice ill try it.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

I never really got into it, barley stuck to a Career mode. I had so much more fun with M12. I am hoping I can have a lot more fun with M25 (next Gen).
Old 06-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #5
Rookie

I really enjoyed CCM and playing games for a few months, but the shallowness of the game mode made the game boring after a while. Here's hoping all the new announced features of M25 will make career mode enjoyable and long lasting. Personally I am most excited about finally importing NCAA draft classes, it's great to have real college players and see them progress in the NFL rather than make believe people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #6
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

This is the same with most sports games for me. The problem is, you've seen most of what the game has to offer very quickly. Same animation, tackles, commentary, limited scoring possibilities based on your sliders sets.

Halfway through a season and the game becomes stale. At least with a deep career mode, you tend to focus on other things that keeps your mind on other things.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 06-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

For whatever reason, I do not enjoy M13 as much as I did M12. I don't know if it's the infinity engine or what. Don't get me wrong, I do like M13, it just does not keep me interested. I am looking forward to next gen M25, it's already pre ordered on Xbox one. Current gen, however, the jury is still out. I'm still seeking justification in purchasing both current and next gen M25. At this point, I really don't see the point.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I love playing superstar mode on all sports games...

Issue with the mode in M13 is that you do not get to do much.
You cannot request to be traded/no interviews/re-negotiating your contract is lame with few options/etc

I think I am going to jump on controlling the whole team until NCAA 14 comes out next month

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »