Home

Old 10-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Ncaa import wr's

Wow....I have reloaded the '14 class now over 25 times because I have finally figured it out haha...the one that I downloaded is from the "most realistic draft class for ps3" in the rosters forum on here and it seems to be the only one...and there have been and there has been 10 to 13 wrs in the first round everytime! and 4-6 qbs. only once was there 3...(bridgewater, boyd,mettenberger)... has anyone else had this problem? I was just sick of getting players with names no one can pronounce and colleges no one ever heard of with the sim classes. but I am about to just say eff importing and keep doing the sim classes and just pick players with normal names...although its a cool nick name for a super hero...I don't see anyone naming their kid "wolverine justice"..."pop" warren (I understand could be a nickname,but you don't see beast mode lynch on a roster).and "sir economy "I mean come on...it just seems like ALL the top players have dumba** names like "Tornado Davis"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2013, 02:11 AM   #2
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Ncaa import wr's

ive had the opposite in my drafts. too many qbs get picked in the first two round. the jags took qbs logan thomas and tyler russell back to back no joke in the 2nd round wtf??!? alot of my wrs slide a bit too far cause i got sammy watkins as my fitz replacement in the 2nd when he was a projected top 10 overall pick. the draft logic makes bone headed decisions like the aformetioned jags picks or carolina picking mettenberger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
MLB: Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAAFB: Miami (FL), Mississippi State, Arkansas
International Soccer: AC Milan, PSG, US National Soccer, German National Soccer
Old 10-26-2013, 02:29 AM   #3
Banned

peyton retired in mine....and Denver took boyd who fell to 22...and then they took manziel in the 2nd...I agree...its kinda stupid..especially when the redskins take 4 cbs in a row...plus the highest player was rated 78 ( cb :arron colvin) boyd was 71 with 84 speed...bridge was 66 with 83 speed..mettenberger was 68 and a statue at 67 speed and manziel was 62 but with 93 speed. Do I really have to buy the game and make the real star college players all 99 ovr and seniors just to have a realistic rating draft... seems like a waste of $59.99...or ($39.99 used never guaranteed to work in my experience when its 15 to 20 cheaper than EVERYONE elses price)

Anyone know of a decent class to try?

Last edited by jje1382; 10-26-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1382
peyton retired in mine....and Denver took boyd who fell to 22...and then they took manziel in the 2nd...I agree...its kinda stupid..especially when the redskins take 4 cbs in a row...plus the highest player was rated 78 ( cb :arron colvin) boyd was 71 with 84 speed...bridge was 66 with 83 speed..mettenberger was 68 and a statue at 67 speed and manziel was 62 but with 93 speed. Do I really have to buy the game and make the real star college players all 99 ovr and seniors just to have a realistic rating draft... seems like a waste of $59.99...or ($39.99 used never guaranteed to work in my experience when its 15 to 20 cheaper than EVERYONE elses price)

Anyone know of a decent class to try?
Buy NCAA from Gamestop used. Tinker with classes til you find one that works for you. Return it within 7 days for a full refund.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

Post-patch my first class (which is the 2014 class from I think pastapadre's rosters, I never tried to import a draft class pre-patch) the scouting is leading me to a bunch of WR's with horrible route running. Granted, the class seemed a bit weak in NCAA too but definitely seems to be lacking in solid receivers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2013, 06:45 PM   #6
Banned

first off the closest gamestop is 125 miles away...secondly...there isn't even a family video in my town to rent from...mailing a game would take a minimum of a week...what's the point of trying to get a refund if the time it takes to get here the warranty expires...or by the time it gets back. And I just downloaded a diff '14 class (only other ps3 one I found) to avoid the wr issue I was having. this time there are 11 qbs in 1st round the first time I loaded...second time there was 8...third there was 13...and fourth there was 11 again. all with an "A" ovr grade. haha I give up. ******** Name players from madden classes it is. I wonder who actually comes up with the names for the draft class players...he should be canned and forced to change his name to Wolverine Justice, Sir Economy, or Shady haha then lets see him try and get a serious look at a job interview..

name guy:"hello, im here for an interview."
Interviewer: "Sure, I have a few applicants whats your name?"
name guy: "Wolverine Justice"
Interviewer: Your parents must have hated you, please leave, because we are not going to put that on a name tag, nor a door plate, nor a desk plate. Good luck in your future endeavors if you have any.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1382
first off the closest gamestop is 125 miles away...secondly...there isn't even a family video in my town to rent from...mailing a game would take a minimum of a week...what's the point of trying to get a refund if the time it takes to get here the warranty expires...or by the time it gets back. And I just downloaded a diff '14 class (only other ps3 one I found) to avoid the wr issue I was having. this time there are 11 qbs in 1st round the first time I loaded...second time there was 8...third there was 13...and fourth there was 11 again. all with an "A" ovr grade. haha I give up. ******** Name players from madden classes it is. I wonder who actually comes up with the names for the draft class players...he should be canned and forced to change his name to Wolverine Justice, Sir Economy, or Shady haha then lets see him try and get a serious look at a job interview..

name guy:"hello, im here for an interview."
Interviewer: "Sure, I have a few applicants whats your name?"
name guy: "Wolverine Justice"
Interviewer: Your parents must have hated you, please leave, because we are not going to put that on a name tag, nor a door plate, nor a desk plate. Good luck in your future endeavors if you have any.
Haha I feel your pain man, are you PS3? If so I will upload a draft class I've been tinkering with, re-rated in NCAA with players like Mariota/Manziel changed to seniors to force then to enter the draft. I'm on the road now but can upload when I'm back home about 10:40 EST, I'm pretty satisfied with it.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #8
Banned

yeah I am on ps3 and that'd be awesome! I wont get a chance to try it until tomorrow the 29th around 5 or 6 central time..but I will definatly try them. I am sure many other ps3 users will love to give them a try. Mariota has been awesome lately and I definatly see him going into this draft. And DeAnonthy Thomas I believe will just be listed as an offensive weapon when he enters the league....guy can score from anywhere and outrun just about anyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »