Home

MLB 2k12 Franchise

This is a discussion on MLB 2k12 Franchise within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
Rookie

TheTed's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB 2k12 Franchise

I know theres already a post for this but i decided to make a new one being that the game has been out some 3 1/2 months. I have made at least 10 Franchises and I have never been past the 10 game mark. But this time I am determined to finish a 162 game franchise. You guys let me know how yours is coming along and such. Im a die hard reds fan but im gonna go with the Minnesota Twins this time around. Wish me luck

Last edited by TheTed; 06-22-2012 at 12:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
Rookie

TheTed's Arena

Re: MLB 2k12 Franchise

How to make a trade as my rotation needed some major help and my lineup needed more power.
Braves Receive
Matt Capps
Denard Span
Camden Nelson Graves

Twins Receive
Jason Heyward
Tommy Hanson

Also signed Javier Vazquez and Marlon Byrd to 2 yr deals. Opening day starts now
Old 06-22-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
Rookie

bc3po's Arena

OVR: 2

i just started a new one with the cards. i think i'm 4-7 or smt like that. just dropped game 1 of a 3 game series against the reds, after getting swept by them a series ago. I'll get them one of these times haha
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans
Old 06-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTed
I know theres already a post for this but i decided to make a new one being that the game has been out some 3 1/2 months. I have made at least 10 Franchises and I have never been past the 10 game mark. But this time I am determined to finish a 162 game franchise. You guys let me know how yours is coming along and such. Im a die hard reds fan but im gonna go with the Minnesota Twins this time around. Wish me luck

why not use this one?
it was still on the front page.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ng-thread.html
Old 06-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
Banned

I'm also doing a 162 game franchise but in order to shorten it up i'm only playing every 6th game, so I still play the rotation but im not playing as many games. At about the 90 game mark right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
Banned

JaySmoothe's Arena

OVR: 1

Im gonna play every single game. Honestly, I want the final record to be MY record. I can't do an 82 game season NBA 2K12 because that is boring. But 162 game season would not be boring because its baseball. So yah :P
My Cubbies are 26-14. my team ERA is 1.69 so i changed the sliders. In the first game with the new sliders, won against the White Sox 4-3. Soriano is batting .350 with 9 home runs, LaHair has 11 Home runs. Campana with 21 Stolen Bases (or something like that)
Old 07-31-2012, 04:27 PM   #7
Rookie

I'm a really big pirates fan (let's go bucs) and I was doing a franchise wit the dodgers but im about to start a new one with the Astros and I'm gonna play every game in it so I have the stats the way I want em so I'll try to keep Errybody posted on how everything goes. I gotta big task on my hands if I wanna improve the Astros!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmoothe
Im gonna play every single game. Honestly, I want the final record to be MY record. I can't do an 82 game season NBA 2K12 because that is boring. But 162 game season would not be boring because its baseball. So yah :P
My Cubbies are 26-14. my team ERA is 1.69 so i changed the sliders. In the first game with the new sliders, won against the White Sox 4-3. Soriano is batting .350 with 9 home runs, LaHair has 11 Home runs. Campana with 21 Stolen Bases (or something like that)
I do the same thing, I play full seasons in all sports games because I want the record and the stats to be MY stats. I'm currently a month in with the KC Royals (15-8) I don't trade until the trading block, cause I want to be as realistic as possible, but I did trade Billy Butler for Mark Trumbo. I use really really tough sliders, but due to all the trades that just happened I'm probably going to restart, I tried doing them all in my association but it was just too much, so I'm just waiting for the roster to update but curious as to whether I want to stay with the Royals, or move to another AL team, maybe the O's, maybe Seattle, I'm playing with these teams just to see which I like, though I love the KC roster as well as all the prospects they have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »