Home

2014 Atlanta Braves

This is a discussion on 2014 Atlanta Braves within the MLB Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #481
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 2014 Atlanta Braves

Hart already told everyone they were going to focus on pitching only this off-season. Well they sure are. I didn't think they would be getting rid of starters in the field in order to do it.

It is going to be a long 2 years. They better hope they get it right or come 2017, they will open a new stadium with no fans. I know I probably won't be going to another game unless I just want to go 1 last time to the stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #482
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Hart already told everyone they were going to focus on pitching only this off-season. Well they sure are. I didn't think they would be getting rid of starters in the field in order to do it.

It is going to be a long 2 years. They better hope they get it right or come 2017, they will open a new stadium with no fans. I know I probably won't be going to another game unless I just want to go 1 last time to the stadium.
I try to go to 2 games a year, Atlanta is about 3.5 hours away from me. Atlanta is a team that I pull for as a team rather than the players. I'm actually planning a trip to SF next year while the Braves are there, so I'll be seeing them there as well. Hoping Huddy is pitching at the time.

The good thing about the Heyward trade is that Miller will be under control for 4 years. So it'll be Teheran, Minor, Miller, Wood, and ???.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 11-17-2014, 02:24 PM   #483
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I try to go to 2 games a year, Atlanta is about 3.5 hours away from me. Atlanta is a team that I pull for as a team rather than the players. I'm actually planning a trip to SF next year while the Braves are there, so I'll be seeing them there as well. Hoping Huddy is pitching at the time.
Who do you go with? I'd like to go to one of those games next year as well; hit me up when you figure out what day! Maybe we'll make it a... fling thing!
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 11-17-2014, 02:24 PM   #484
Pro

thefakeJTS's Arena

OVR: 0

I know the logic that Heyward only had 1 year left, but I figured he'd last until the deadline. Upton has to be next. Hopefully we get a bat in return there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Atlanta Hawks
Old 11-17-2014, 02:40 PM   #485
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Who do you go with? I'd like to go to one of those games next year as well; hit me up when you figure out what day! Maybe we'll make it a... fling thing!
I'll be out there with my wife on vacation, I'll definitely get in touch with you prior to going out so maybe we can meet at the game. We'll be out there all week so I'll probably buy tickets a few days before the game(s) we attend in hopes of catching Huddy pitching.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #486
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm upset about this, as I love Heyward. But, I get it. They can move Justin to RF and Gattis to LF. And you really solidify the pitching staff.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #487
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I'm upset about this, as I love Heyward. But, I get it. They can move Justin to RF and Gattis to LF. And you really solidify the pitching staff.
The pitching staff won't look so solid with all the balls that will be dropping in the outfield with Gattis in left...
Old 11-17-2014, 03:53 PM   #488
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
Looks like you should change your avatar/title combo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads »