Home

Roster Question Please Help

This is a discussion on Roster Question Please Help within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
Rookie

BIGE5901's Arena

OVR: 3
Roster Question Please Help

So I've had The Show since it came out but have barely played it because I've been waiting for all the bug to be fixed. I'd really like to start a franchise but I've been reading about how after 10 years or so something happens with the players where the league becomes populated with mostly avergage players or something along those lines. I've searched around a little bit and saw some people talking about how Knights rosters might have something to do with it.

So basically what I'm wondering is what rosters should I use so I don't have problems 10 years down the line and realize I have to start all over again. I could deal with just using Sony's rosters if it means my league won't become all discombobulated down the line. I appreciate any feedback on this thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
Fox
Rookie

Re: Roster Question Please Help

The game is glitched, in that the draft does not generate enough high-potential position players, while it generates a ridiculous amount of high potential pitchers.

There is nothing Knight can do to affect this issue. His rosters are still the best out there. Use them if you want the best franchise experience possible with this title.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
Rookie

BIGE5901's Arena

Re: Roster Question Please Help

Ahh ok thanks. Its just hard if you don't follow these forums a lot and you start looking around at what people are saying and then you have no idea whats going on know what I mean? I was just getting the impression that if you used Sony's rosters then the player potential wouldn't be all out of whack at the expense of being able to use the full minors roster. Still kind of confused about the whole deal there but I might go and finally start a franchise I can stick with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »