Home

Your Franchise Thread

This is a discussion on Your Franchise Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Your Franchise Thread

I made this thread for when the game comes out we can discuss our franchises. I really enjoy talking about my franchises as well as being updated about other people's. I think that this will be a fun idea on here. But, since the game is released yet, I will ask this question: Who are you guys going to make your first franchise with? I hope you guys post on this thread. If we get a bunch of people to do it, it will turn out to be a lot of fun. I can't wait for this game, it's going to absolutly great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Your Franchise Thread

i always do one fantasy draft franchise before the opening day roster update n then a real team when the update drops.... so im prolly gonna draft with the reds or pirates and use the real a's
Old 02-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I always run 2 Franchises at the same time... One for the Yankees (my favorite team since childhood) then one for a "weaker" team. Last year I played as the Mariners. Man... The bullpen or lack thereof and lack of power really made it a whole new experience for me.

Quick question. Rather than having 2 different franchise saves... Can i just opt to control 2 teams in one franchise w/o losing the random injuries/trades/roster movements from the AI?

NBA- Lakers
NFL- Cowboys
MLB- Yankees/Mariners
NCAA- Texas Longhorns

Old 02-24-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by briand23
I always run 2 Franchises at the same time... One for the Yankees (my favorite team since childhood) then one for a "weaker" team. Last year I played as the Mariners. Man... The bullpen or lack thereof and lack of power really made it a whole new experience for me.

Quick question. Rather than having 2 different franchise saves... Can i just opt to control 2 teams in one franchise w/o losing the random injuries/trades/roster movements from the AI?

from what ive read, you can control all teams in the game in the same franchise... i dunno if this helps u i may have just read your post wrong

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »