Home

Old 06-10-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
New Guy

Hey everyone.

I finally was fed up with my crappy xbox360 and I also gave up on hope for 2k10. I traded everything in and got myself a ps3 and MLB 10. Best move I've ever made. I've been messing around with a franchise just to get acclimated to the game, I'll probably start a new one now that I'm starting to get the hang of things once the roster containing Strasburg comes out. Does anyone have any tips for accurate rosters and/or sliders that I should use? How would I go about downloading the roster?

Thanks for your help.

Gmat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: New Guy

Welcome aboard. The Show is truly amazing and you will not regret your move.

As far as rosters get Knight and co.'s version 2 best roster set ever. Has all correct player on correct teams. They truly are the best out there.

There are plenty of thread on this forum that will help you out as you get adjusted to this game. It truly takes patience and love and alot of practice.
Read thru all the tips and work arounds thread it has a great list of helpful things. Also if you need sliders I think Psychobulks are the best but that is just an opinion thing.

If you have any problems or need help just pm me or whatever and I will help where I can.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
Rookie

TexasLeague's Arena

OVR: 3

Welcome GMAT, you have made a great move. Like the poster above said, read everything you can about franchise settings to get it how you want it. If you have questions you can PM me, I may still have a word file with the best way to set up franchise for, in my opinion, the best way to go about it.

I hope you don't really enjoy the GMAT.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Awesome. Thanks for the roster tip. I can't wait to get home and dl it now, and get started on a serious franchise. This game is definitely the best baseball video game I've ever played and I've only had it for a few weeks. Looking forward to everything it brings.

@Texasleague: I've never taken the GMAT and I can't say I enjoy it, just a simple nickname first initial, first 3 of last name haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »