Home

Anyone been successful with an Orioles franchise?

This is a discussion on Anyone been successful with an Orioles franchise? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone been successful with an Orioles franchise?

Anyone had any success with the Orioles in Franchise? I can't get them over a .500 team, which is pretty realistic probably, but a video game may be my only shot to see them in the playoffs . I think most of my problem is just having to play in the AL East. Any tips would be helpful or trades that would help me. If i could get a decent LF and 3B and a few better starting pitchers I'd be pretty happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Anyone been successful with an Orioles franchise?

I don't play with them in my franchise, but the CPU have them playing strong. They are up on the wild card in the AL by 2 games over the NYY.

I did play them and they kick my a@s. The CPU did not make any changes: Reynolds @3B with 27HR, LF Gurerreo was playing well. My trade deadline just pass. I dont think they made a move. Scratched that they pick up SP Myers from HOU and SP Arrjeita to the CWS for RP Sale who is a stud for them.

I think you should check with your farm system first, before looking outside. LF is tough to fill. Unless you pry Holliday or Cargo from their teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »