Home

Gamestop midnight release store list

This is a discussion on Gamestop midnight release store list within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Gamestop midnight release store list

Apologies if this link has already been posted, but it was new to me. Punch in your zip code and it will tell you all the stores in your area doing a midnight launch. I called my local store and confirmed. http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/e...d=soc_10000003
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Gamestop midnight release store list

Thanks a bunch, I had been looking for this info to no avail. Looks like I'll be having a late night!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10

sweet. My store will be open too!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #4
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm not doubting that this shows the midnight release locations, but I find the site to be a little confusing.

It says at the top that there will be midnight release of certain games. Then you put your zip code in and it shows Gamestops in your area. I'm not seeing where it says that any specific store is guaranteed to be open at midnight.

I suppose the only way to know is if you put in your zip code and a store you know exists close by doesn't show up.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #5
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
I'm not doubting that this shows the midnight release locations, but I find the site to be a little confusing.

It says at the top that there will be midnight release of certain games. Then you put your zip code in and it shows Gamestops in your area. I'm not seeing where it says that any specific store is guaranteed to be open at midnight.

I suppose the only way to know is if you put in your zip code and a store you know exists close by doesn't show up.
It's showing all the stores because pretty much every one of the locations is going to be open for ME3. It's that big. The only ones not open near me are the ones located inside malls.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58

If it helps, here's a link for comparison. It shows the stores near you doing a midnight release of MW3. Since that already happened in the past, it shows there are none near me. But I agree, their website isn't the easiest on which to find this info... http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/mw3-event/
Old 02-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
Rookie

Nooooovak's Arena

Noooooo I'll be working . Dang my hotel for so generously being open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365(6) days a year!
Old 02-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

I can confirm that this list is NOT up to date/complete.

I called yesterday morning and confirmed that my Gamestop (Rutland, Vermont) IS doing a midnight release. It DOES NOT show up on the site. FYI, I talked directly with the store manager.

The zip code here is 05701 incase someone wants to see if I'm using the link correctly. I've been known to make mistakes in the past!

So I still suggest calling in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »