Home

Thank You CD Members and SCEA

This is a discussion on Thank You CD Members and SCEA within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43
Thank You CD Members and SCEA

I thought this deserved a thread of it's own so it wouldn't get lost...

I just wanted to say Thank You to all the Community Day members. As fun as it may be to go to SCEA studios, I know how much work it is. After three jam packed days of working, you now have the daunting task of relaying all this information. You have all been very generous with your time in answering questions and posting impressions. I'm sure it's been overload the last week, but you are all doing a great job.

Also, thanks once again to SCEA for this opportunity. I know it's been stated many times, but from what I've heard and witnessed, it's a top class development team that truly loves the sport and what they do. Going that extra mile for the community means a lot and can sometimes get lost with everything that goes on.

This was probably worded poorly, but I hope the idea gets across.

So thanks everyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Thank You CD Members and SCEA

Not worded poorly at all.
I get it and appreciate it.
Thank you.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-26-2013, 10:28 PM   #3
Rookie

jlatz10's Arena

OVR: 2

I second the much deserved thank you to all. Nice work everyone, not only this year, but for years passed. Every year's release has always been something to build on and it continues for the better. Nice post bp.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:54 PM   #4
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Excellent post. And by the way, the SCEA Dev team is everything you think they are and probably more.

We all appreciate the kind words. You're welcome.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:06 AM   #5
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20

Very well said sir,

I am consistently on these boards (like the most of you) and would also like to thank everyone from the bottom-to-the-top.

It's communication like this that really drives success - the game has spoken for itself and it's a CLASS ACT.

Thanks to all involved!
  • MLB The Show 24 - PS5
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #6
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

All you folks are awesome for sacrificing your time to do what you do! And thanks to your wives/gf/partners for allowing you to do it!
Old 01-27-2013, 01:12 AM   #7
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1

Yes, you gotta include significant others and also thanks for taking time off of your own work schedule (using vacation time, for instance). It is an awesome opportunity but not without sacrifice so thanks to the OS peeps wh got to participate.

I'll give thanks to the folks at SD studios as well for taking time to do this and realizing the benefits of doing this on an annual basis. However, you lucky fools do get to live in San Diego, right? Working on the best baseball game ever? Lucky bastards...I miss surfing the pier in Oceanside and then grabbing a burrito.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:41 AM   #8
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
Yes, you gotta include significant others and also thanks for taking time off of your own work schedule (using vacation time, for instance). It is an awesome opportunity but not without sacrifice so thanks to the OS peeps wh got to participate.

I'll give thanks to the folks at SD studios as well for taking time to do this and realizing the benefits of doing this on an annual basis. However, you lucky fools do get to live in San Diego, right? Working on the best baseball game ever? Lucky bastards...I miss surfing the pier in Oceanside and then grabbing a burrito.
Also living in SD I can attest to its niceness but every city has its own qualities. I'd love to visit the SCEA studios one day being so near (just for fun not necessarily game related)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »