Home

Single A Roster?

This is a discussion on Single A Roster? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2014, 07:54 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Single A Roster?

Quick question..

I just went through my first offseason and have just started my new season. I was going through my rosters and realized that my 1A team only has 6 guys on it...

I am surprised you are even allowed to start the season with only 6 guys on the 1A roster. Is there any way to make the CPU fill the remainder of my single A team?

I have a few rookies I am trying to develop in 1A, but do not have the baseball knowledge to fill a full team of minor leaguers. Are stats kept in 1A? Do players develop in 1A?

Thank you for any help! Really enjoying the game, just trying to learn everything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 12:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Single A Roster?

In my 1994 mod, I always treat the Single-A level as a grab bag of sorts, where players from A-A Minus-A Plus-Rookie League-College Prospects-Players who spent the year injured are thrown in to be on the roster, somewhere.

You can't play the Single-A level, so it doesn't matter if you have a full roster or not. As a matter of fact, the game is setup so that Single-A doesn't have a full roster. You can play games in MLB-AAA-AA levels, and you need 25 men roster for each of these, so you get 15 roster spots for Single-A, and altogether that's your 90-man roster.

Stats aren't kept because single-A level doesn't play games, but players on there do develop.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Single A Roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
In my 1994 mod, I always treat the Single-A level as a grab bag of sorts, where players from A-A Minus-A Plus-Rookie League-College Prospects-Players who spent the year injured are thrown in to be on the roster, somewhere.

You can't play the Single-A level, so it doesn't matter if you have a full roster or not. As a matter of fact, the game is setup so that Single-A doesn't have a full roster. You can play games in MLB-AAA-AA levels, and you need 25 men roster for each of these, so you get 15 roster spots for Single-A, and altogether that's your 90-man roster.

Stats aren't kept because single-A level doesn't play games, but players on there do develop.
Thank you Phil!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »