Home

MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postseason)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postseason) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-28-2013, 09:23 AM   #201
Rookie

Sretep75's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Its the MLB The Show logo overlay as it cuts away it stutters. I linked to the specific time it happens.
ohh ok gotcha. i didnt really notice the first time. but yeah, now i see what you guys are talking about

MLB: Oakland A's
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NHL: San Jose Sharks
MiLB: Las Vegas 51's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #202
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postsea

Man how could anyone play this game with the logo overlay stuttering!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:28 AM   #203
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvman
Man how could anyone play this game with the logo overlay stuttering!
and quiet commentary that is repetitive on every series ! LAWD HAVE MERCY
Old 02-28-2013, 09:28 AM   #204
Just started!

OVR: 0
Is it in 1080 or 720?? Plz answer
Old 02-28-2013, 09:41 AM   #205
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6
I know, it's crazy and totally weird! But some guys would have actually used the zoom function on their cam...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 09:47 AM   #206
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmount78
I am dissapointed with the commentary. It is a huge let down for me. Yes, people will say turn it off, etc., but announcers make the game for me. I grew up listening to Harry Caray, Chip Caray, and Ralph Kiner. They added value to the overall experience of watching the games. The Show delivers on so many levels, but lags behind so much in broadcasting.
Ok cool, so i guess you never minded when a game botches the pronunciation of a players name?

Re: stuttering.

I have never experienced stuttering in the Show before, outside of a used ps3 I bought at GStop that had a custom HD in it. I swapped that out for a different ps3 and it went away.

In any event, SCEA will look into it i am sure. First day patch maybe if they read this thread and then see it for themselves?

This is one good reason in favor of demos for sports games. Glitches and what not can be found early and then fixed based on feedback.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #207
Rookie

OVR: 5
I love MLB The Show. I really do, the best baseball game ever!. But this anouncing, ouch! Please Sony, you gotta change it for the PS4. Matt V has got to go!..it's time. Steve Lyons, is he really there? Maybe I heard him twice throughout this video. It was kind of hard because the video was recorded with the camera, maybe that's why I am not hearing the full effects.

Anyway, can't wait for Tuesday!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:54 AM   #208
Rookie

Sretep75's Arena

OVR: 3

guys who I would LOVE to commentate for MLB The Show:
Eric Byrnes
Harold Reynolds
Al Leiter
Greg Amsinger

I know a lot of people hate these guys as analysts, but i love them. Plus, they would make the game so much more fun, cause they actually show emotion and crack jokes

MLB: Oakland A's
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NHL: San Jose Sharks
MiLB: Las Vegas 51's

Last edited by Sretep75; 02-28-2013 at 09:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »