Home

Franchise Goals

This is a discussion on Franchise Goals within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Franchise Goals

Id like to have a thread where players can post their team and other could give realistic goals that should be met or they would be fired as GM / Manager. But not have goals like take Houston to the WS in 2013.

An idea of how it could work is, someone tells us the team he is using to start out with. From there another person would give them some goals. Example i pick KC. Someone could say finish .500 over the course of a few years. And make the playoffs in 1 of the years. Or if you take a team like LA (NL or AL). And you do terrible the first year then you could get fired depending on if people in the thread think you should.

If you get fired. You would then post the records of the other teams and we could decide if anyone from those teams should be fired as well. So if i get fired as the KC GM. And the GM of Miami, LA, and Milwaukee get fired as well. I could choose between those 3 teams to take over. If you take over a team. We could decide how long of a contract you should get. Take over Miami. Get say 4-5 years to do some good things. Take over LA. Get a little bit less time to change things since you already have some good tools to work with.

You could also leave a team to join another if they let someone go. There could be more than just goals based on record. But thats just an idea to start. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »