Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (RELEASE ANNOUNCED! Sunday at 6 PM ET!)

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (RELEASE ANNOUNCED! Sunday at 6 PM ET!) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2016, 02:37 PM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (No ETA as of 4/6, please don't ask for one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
So I've been out of the loop for a while, thanks school...

Is someone taking care of the M's? If not, I've been quietly working on ratings/info and junk the past couple days or so, and the faces shouldn't be too big of a problem since there's not too many additions from last year's set. The sticking point for me is the large number of former MLB'ers the Mariners have in camp, and I despise doing does guys with the proper service time and all that... Anyway, Knight, Ridin, Willard, etc. feel free to hit me up via pm or the M's thread.
Are you doing pitch edits this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2016, 02:41 PM   #426
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (No ETA as of 4/6, please don't ask for one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezel78
Are you doing pitch edits this year?
Nah, I don't have the time available like I used to haha. WaitTilNextYear's got it covered though, he's using Brooks so they should turn out really good.
Old 03-29-2016, 03:01 PM   #427
Rookie

So... it won't be out tonoght ?
Old 03-29-2016, 04:00 PM   #428
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long442
Unless they have figured out how to freeze time, no.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:02 PM   #429
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long442
No.

Folks -- Do not ask ETA questions; Knight & Co. will be releasing them as soon as possible. Continual ETA requests because you want to start your franchise does not help the process or make it faster. I know that the folks even making the roster want to start immediately but OS is KNOWN for these rosters and [speaking on behalf of Knight/team] we want to ensure it's as perfect as possible and upholds our reputation in quality.

Last edited by Speedy; 03-29-2016 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Dag-blasted typos!
Old 03-29-2016, 05:07 PM   #430
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3

I put a roster in the vault with about 150 prospects to hold you over.

PSN: Onebase24
Follow me on Twitter: @mdthomp24
Old 03-29-2016, 05:22 PM   #431
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by STB Bodam
For those of you who keep asking if the rosters are done... How long would it take you to do these by hand? Just be glad you can relax and not have to worry about making these rosters by your own hand. I for one know the struggle. I didn't have Internet at release of The Show 15 so I had to manually make my own rosters with full Minors and it took six weeks. Be patient, plus these will be better than ANY roster on the planet that anyone else could make.

Thank you guys so much for your time. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Last night it took my about 4 hours to import about 70 players and export guys taking out of SCEA that turned into fake players with service time guys like AJ Griffith

What's funny about AJ is he stil has glasses but he turned black lol I found I lot of the players taken out in franchise transfers turned Again too, Chatswood because Wang etc, so year that will take about 1 hour each to fix up likeness and skip a year in age etc

that's just to give people an idea how long it takes, times what I did by about 50 times more work and that takes a min 2 weeks doing it on your own! I only did it for a early fix to play franchise mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2016, 05:23 PM   #432
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

What really pisses me off, is that there is no commentary name for Profar, the guys been in the MLB the show game for the pats 3 years the year hes not he doesn't even have a voice commentary, so we are stuck with 'number 27'

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »