Home

MLB on FOX: 2016 TRANSACTIONS/CALL UP & SEND DOWN/INJURIES/DISABLE LIST

This is a discussion on MLB on FOX: 2016 TRANSACTIONS/CALL UP & SEND DOWN/INJURIES/DISABLE LIST within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 06:16 PM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB on FOX: 2016 TRANSACTIONS/CALL UP & SEND DOWN/INJURIES/DISABLE LIST

Here is a complete 2016 transaction list that I wanted to share with the OS community. This is not to take anything away from Strut24 he does a excellent job each year. I think my list is a little bit more thorough as I save the transactions on my PC all year long starting during spring training every year.

This list is great for guys who like to keep up with real life or play every single game and 30 team control. When doing your transactions from this list keep in mind we all use different rosters whether it's my MLB on FOX still schedule to release by 10/31/16, OSFM or OSFM HYBRID the position you might have for a player on your roster might not be the same I have listed here.

MLB on FOX: 2016 TRANSACTION LIST
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 07:42 PM   #2
Banned

powerswingking's Arena

Re: MLB on FOX: 2016 TRANSACTIONS/CALL UP & SEND DOWN/INJURIES/DISABLE LIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Here is a complete 2016 transaction list that I wanted to share with the OS community. This is not to take anything away from Strut24 he does a excellent job each year. I think my list is a little bit more thorough as I save the transactions on my PC all year long starting during spring training every year.

This list is great for guys who like to keep up with real life or play every single game and 30 team control. When doing your transactions from this list keep in mind we all use different rosters whether it's my MLB on FOX still schedule to release by 10/31/16, OSFM or OSFM HYBRID the position you might have for a player on your roster might not be the same I have listed here.

No offense at all but what's the point of these lists? There are plenty of resources out there for MLB and MiLB, why spend so much time creating and populating a spreadsheet when you could be using that work time on the game itself?

Just seems like a potentially avoidable step in my opinion. Again, i mean no disrespect, just commenting from a point of view where I want to see everyone get the most done on this great game!
Old 09-24-2016, 12:51 AM   #3
MVP

redsoxfan31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerswingking
No offense at all but what's the point of these lists? There are plenty of resources out there for MLB and MiLB, why spend so much time creating and populating a spreadsheet when you could be using that work time on the game itself?

Just seems like a potentially avoidable step in my opinion. Again, i mean no disrespect, just commenting from a point of view where I want to see everyone get the most done on this great game!
I personally have created 4, 30 plus page documents that document every trade, release, signing, call up send down, and injury for my 30-team franchise. It's all about adding another level of realism to the game and having everything just right
NBA: BOSTON CELTICS
NFL: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
NHL: BOSTON BRUINS

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Old 09-24-2016, 06:08 AM   #4
Banned

powerswingking's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxfan31
I personally have created 4, 30 plus page documents that document every trade, release, signing, call up send down, and injury for my 30-team franchise. It's all about adding another level of realism to the game and having everything just right
Again, what's the point of doing research and entering data outside of the game? Just seems like very redundant work when there is so much to do and things change so quickly.

Also this transactions list is available so many places in greater, more accurate and current detail. (mlbttraderumors transaction tracker, MLB.com transaction page,MLB ROTO transactions...etc) why would you want to even bother referencing it let alone creating it when the same lists are available on any MLB reference site.

Spreadsheets are for the business office, The Show is too fast paced for wasting your time w the silly computer programs that you use at school and work.

Again, not saying this to be mean at all, just saying you would save a ton of time by just posting a couple links to lists that cover the same thing all day 24/7 365 and move on with making your improvements...

Last edited by powerswingking; 09-24-2016 at 09:08 AM.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:38 AM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

Transaction List updated to 9/24/16.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #6
MVP

Houston's Arena

Transaction List updated to 9/27/16.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:09 PM   #7
Banned

powerswingking's Arena

No thoughts at all?
Old 10-03-2016, 07:46 PM   #8
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Thumbs up Re: MLB on FOX: 2016 TRANSACTIONS/CALL UP & SEND DOWN/INJURIES/DISABLE LIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston

Very Nice Houston. Will come in handy for those wanting to update your upcoming roster update to current transaction status. Thanks man. I will be using it.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »