Home

Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridin’s Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2020, 10:37 PM   #417
Rookie

Syrjis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh1ne
The v2 rosters are nice, took a look at them last night. Only thing I don't like is it doesn't use SDS rosters that were released 2 days ago as a base, thus the ratings are still a mess, can't and won't start a franchise with players ratings over 100 just won't happen SDS changed those ratings in their latest roster release, was hoping this roster would use that as a base.

I guess it's a timing thing too, the timing wasn't the best because when SDS released their rosters Ridin and the boys were probably already mid way through releasing v2
Ohtani's twoway status is also set to no on version 2.0 but that's because it was greyed out until latest live rosters. Which you can't change if it's set to none, which is a SDS issue
Old 03-28-2020, 11:17 PM   #418
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Question - would anyone want for me to start a new thread and continue the efforts I was making on the rosters I've been providing? I want to make certain that no one is offended or any misunderstandings - this is ALL Ridin's work - and I've stated that the entire time. I'm just one guy who took it and did the edits that were being provided here. It's based upon his 1.0 file, but it also has a LOT of the newest prospects added - with most of the focus on missing AAA and AA players, and key lower level guys.

If the answer is no, to take a hike - I get it, and I'm done and will just update it for my personal use.

I took my version 4.0 file, and based upon the advice of Ridin, I went back to the file that did not have the HR celebration edits. I also then did the other fixes I had provided. But again, I will comply totally with what's asked.

The best way to reach me is via twitter: mkharsh33

I don't always log on here, so I don't see private messages and nor will I always answer here. Thanks, and again our appreciation to Ridin and the team is off the charts gratitude. Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmapps
Absolutely! Im using your roster for my franchise. I'm and avid reader but very rarely log in. I logged in just to thank you for your work and hope that you do continue to keep us updated. Really liked your NBA 2k11 classics too.

To echo your statement, thanks to Ridin and the team for providing their work.
I think you should. Although I will be using Cy's TrueSim roster, I want to echo what mmapps said...you have done some great rosters on other platforms so I am sure there will be others who would enjoy your additions to Ridin's great roster. I just prefer Cy's re-rates.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:25 PM   #419
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

No more replies necessary here - I've started a new thread. Again, full credit and thanks to Ridin and all who work on this file. All I'm doing is taking what they've done and added things to it as to help provide the best roster possible. I'm not attached to it by any means, and I take no credit for any of the base work - just the tons of hours I've sank into it with the various updates I've provided. Thanks.
Old 03-29-2020, 12:09 AM   #420
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh1ne
SDS brought him on more as a consultant than anything. They have their views on how the rosters should be and Ridin has his, they said thanks but no thanks we'll do it our way and now Ridin released a roster that fixed some things. But now SDS released one that's very good too but with a lot less players than Ridin roster.

Umm not sure where you get your info but no lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-29-2020, 09:09 AM   #421
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

been reading back through a lot of these 400+ post but I guess I missed it; just curious,

what is YFM?: Y? Full Minors, thanks

A Work in Progress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2020, 10:18 AM   #422
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
been reading back through a lot of these 400+ post but I guess I missed it; just curious,

what is YFM?: Y? Full Minors, thanks
YFM=Your Full Minors.

Since MLB The Show has limited roster spots we've been creating extra players and putting them in the vault for people to download. The players could be prospects, Service time guys, Org. depth, players that have reached out personally that want to be in the game etc........
Old 03-29-2020, 11:50 AM   #423
Rookie

sh1ne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Umm not sure where you get your info but no lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
lol my mistake, glad you cleared it up. I heard from a very reliable source.. or so I thought. I'll be having a talk with my guy. Thanks for the roster v2 is nice
Old 03-29-2020, 12:20 PM   #424
Rookie

Hello and thank you for all your hard work Ridin! Does anyone know if there is any duplicates found in this 2.0 update.

And, I'm new to this roster thing, where can you find and edit free agents when you load up the roster. I can search and find names but I dont see where you can edit them and if you download players from the player fault where do they go and can you get them into free agency? All I can see is to import/export but that erases and existing player and you can only do that for the same position.

Thanks for any help and sorry for my ignorance
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »