Home

Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridin’s Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 03:10 PM   #457
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Fixed potentials, equipment edits, 20 or so new players added, a few ratings adjustments etc....... This is going to be the last update for a while. So do as you please man.

I know. Just hoping someone could list a few of the big movers in potentials so I can track them down and update on my own.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:16 PM   #458
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by douevenbench
When is roster 7.75 coming out? Lol too many rosters...release them when they're done. Also, does Rid still help with SCEA rosters or was that just just for the default launch? Seems it was just for the default launch since he continues to release weekly community rosters. Why so hush hush on this? A lot of peeps r wondering why release community roster when h is suppose to be on the "Scea roster team" Confusing

Thanks for the interest in what im doing these days and with my life. Updating rosters for the community as well as you know worrying about my family and the pandemic like most people. If you would like anymore information feel free to send me a DM on twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-02-2020, 03:31 PM   #459
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Let me explain something to you, we release updated versions for people to use as an option to have the most updated. No one forces your hand to use anything. As far as “getting it right” which roster gets it right? Asking for a friend.

You don’t need to explain anything to me. Let me explain something to you, I’m take my Baseball very seriously and I am a bit of a perfectionist so I’m sorry. So if you’re updating your roster to make it better because you added more stuff makes it tempting to download and use it. You have help and resources, yet you release errors after errors and omission which are so simple it makes you wonder how they were missed.

I know no on forces me to use all these rosters but I want the most accurate and best base. To answer your friends question. The most accurate to date would be Mkharsh if he didn’t mess with your base ratings.

Like like I said I shouldn’t even have bothered. It is what it is I’ll be fine. Thanks for your teams hard work. I just wish the screws were a bit tighter
Old 04-02-2020, 03:50 PM   #460
Rookie

Every year one of these clowns shows up out of nowhere starts ripping other peoples rosters and then throws in a quick blurb about how some "random guy I don't knows rosters are the best."

At least Monkeyman had the decency to spam the vault with 50 terrible rosters each day while posting about how great they were here himself.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:05 PM   #461
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

It reminds me of when someone gets a free meal and they eat every bite but complain about how terrible it was.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2020, 04:07 PM   #462
Pro

stormchaserck19's Arena

OVR: 3

It's absolutely amazing to me how many whining babies we have in this thread For the love of God just shut up and play with the amazing roster/s Ridin and his team have provided. Heck, he didn't even have to do these updates that he has done. And to those of you complaining about the most accurate lineups and 40 man rosters... you do realize that baseball in 2020 hasn't even begun yet right? Man oh man I can't even.

My Teams

Chicago Bulls
St. Louis Blues
St. Louis Cardinals
Green Bay Packers
Bradley University Basketball
University of Michigan Football
Old 04-02-2020, 04:09 PM   #463
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORi0Nx36x
You don’t need to explain anything to me. Let me explain something to you, I’m take my Baseball very seriously and I am a bit of a perfectionist so I’m sorry. So if you’re updating your roster to make it better because you added more stuff makes it tempting to download and use it. You have help and resources, yet you release errors after errors and omission which are so simple it makes you wonder how they were missed.

I know no on forces me to use all these rosters but I want the most accurate and best base. To answer your friends question. The most accurate to date would be Mkharsh if he didn’t mess with your base ratings.

Like like I said I shouldn’t even have bothered. It is what it is I’ll be fine. Thanks for your teams hard work. I just wish the screws were a bit tighter

Since you are an expert on rosters let me further explain, MKharsh and nearly every other roster in this community is based off work I and most of the team that works with me did. You are a perfectionist and seem to know what it takes to make the perfect roster so get out there man go ahead share your wealth of knowledge with the world by creating your perfect roster, thats whats great is that you can, the game gives you the power to do it. I mean if your skills with roster making are as good as you claim it should be a big hit, heck I will even help promote it! Let me know when you move forward with it.
On a side note when we release a roster we clearly state what is in it and isnt in it. Why does NBA 2k release a daily roster? Why does Madden release a weekly roster? Why is there official sony live updates weekly? Are these rosters not getting it “right “ i mean you say i have all these resources, do these big companies lack resources? Why do they have to continually update the rosters? Just to do it? Or is it because they constantly add and tweak things as well as add in transactions that occur on an almost daily basis. There was over 100 minor league transactions that came through in the last 2 days are we not getting it “right” by adding them in? I have been doing these rosters for a very long time and have and will continue to do them for the community that appreciates the work we do. Thanks for your valuable input at this time though, ill pass it on to the team.

Old 04-02-2020, 04:35 PM   #464
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Since you are an expert on rosters let me further explain, MKharsh and nearly every other roster in this community is based off work I and most of the team that works with me did. You are a perfectionist and seem to know what it takes to make the perfect roster so get out there man go ahead share your wealth of knowledge with the world by creating your perfect roster, thats whats great is that you can, the game gives you the power to do it. I mean if your skills with roster making are as good as you claim it should be a big hit, heck I will even help promote it! Let me know when you move forward with it.
On a side note when we release a roster we clearly state what is in it and isnt in it. Why does NBA 2k release a daily roster? Why does Madden release a weekly roster? Why is there official sony live updates weekly? Are these rosters not getting it “right “ i mean you say i have all these resources, do these big companies lack resources? Why do they have to continually update the rosters? Just to do it? Or is it because they constantly add and tweak things as well as add in transactions that occur on an almost daily basis. There was over 100 minor league transactions that came through in the last 2 days are we not getting it “right” by adding them in? I have been doing these rosters for a very long time and have and will continue to do them for the community that appreciates the work we do. Thanks for your valuable input at this time though, ill pass it on to the team.

No **** you don’t think I know that all their work is based off yours? I know how it works. Don’t talk to me like I’m stupid. Also I’m not going to bother uploading my roster, why because just like me someone will just complain heck your best effort only yields 93% and also I’m not saying that my roster is perfect either. It’s just all I want which isn’t asking for much and that is your best version with the correct 40 man according to each teams roster and that’s it and that does not exist in the vault nor will it because when someone does 2.1 you’ll release 2.2 2.3 just release ridin’s final franchise base super fantastic stock 40 man addition. So that all said what is your best version 1, 1.5, 2 or 2.1? Asking for a friend so I can start redoing it all over again

And to reiterate the rosters I’m using are jb12780. They uploaded your ver 2.0 with 40 man that’s it and all I’ve done was remove the NRI off the 40 mans and re added the active ones. I would use Mkharsh he has great research and management but I’m not fond of him editing the ratings that’s all. Either than that everything is great
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »