Home

Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridin’s Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 07:02 PM   #473
Pro

No.27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Fixed potentials, equipment edits, 20 or so new players added, a few ratings adjustments etc....... This is going to be the last update for a while. So do as you please man.
The world is upside down ATM so I’m rolling with a Yankees Franchise. I’d just got through painstakingly researching and editing their equipment in all my new found spare time and have to say your edits are remarkably similar! Great job on these. The updated Yankees potentials and new players make a restart well worthwhile when I was only tinkering in Spring Training waiting for the dreaded blue circle to go away. Downloaded and ready to go now.... Thanks!

Last edited by No.27; 04-02-2020 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:21 PM   #474
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Just a thought maybe a moderator should i dont know consider doing something here lol i mean there is an obvious troll who joined 6 hrs ago to harass and antagonize members. This is the kind of nonsense that drives people away in droves.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-02-2020, 08:48 PM   #475

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Just a thought maybe a moderator should i dont know consider doing something here lol i mean there is an obvious troll who joined 6 hrs ago to harass and antagonize members. This is the kind of nonsense that drives people away in droves.

Taken care of.

Not for you ridin but there was only one of those posts reported. Please, everyone, ensure to report posts when you see crap like that so more mods can see it.

I've been swamped with work because of what's going on so I haven't been able to peruse through the forums.

I got an alert from someone mentioning me on twitter about this so that was the first I heard of it. If you follow me there, don't be afraid to mention it to me there either. I actually get alerts on twitter versus reported posts here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2020, 08:48 PM   #476
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I always gave Ridin full credit for his efforts and feel I've always expressed this and made that clear. None of what I did was possible without his efforts, and the others who did so many things. I make no claim of the base file as my own. Just want to be clear. I would take it as a compliment to see the high marks my files have received as an extension of his efforts. My focus moving forward became slightly different than his, but it's all his stuff. When I was doing rosters for MLB 2K (and most of you all were here) my files were the most downloaded by the thousands in 2K Share. When people used them and did various things, I was grateful that people could enjoy them. Reading all this stuff is why I'm staying out of here, for the most part. Guys, at the end of the day it's a stupid video game. Really...
Old 04-02-2020, 10:27 PM   #477
Rookie

Roster

So I’m behind. I was going to start a franchise tonight and I have recently updated Rosters from 2.0
Is there a newer one???
Old 04-02-2020, 10:33 PM   #478
Pro

No.27's Arena

Re: Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantF330
So I’m behind. I was going to start a franchise tonight and I have recently updated Rosters from 2.0
Is there a newer one???
Yes Ridin V 2.1 is in the vault.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:51 AM   #479
Rookie

dutchy25's Arena

Hey guys,

Can anybody tell me why Grant Gavin isn’t in the most recent release? 2.1?

He was in the original release.

Thanks

Old 04-03-2020, 08:57 AM   #480
Rookie

Hey Ridin! Thank you again for all of your hard work!

Is there going to be another update to remove James Naile? I believe some, Showtyme, I think mentioned is was going to be fixed. I dont want to start a franchise if there is going to be a 2.2 or something. Again, thank you so much. You guys have to be working tirelessly and your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »