Home

The TrueSim Roster Project: MLB 21

This is a discussion on The TrueSim Roster Project: MLB 21 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-18-2021, 02:56 AM   #129
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The TrueSim Roster Project: MLB 21

Will I be able to download these on ps4 or is this ps5 only?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 05-18-2021, 11:48 AM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffzinn2004
I’ll try and give a update as best as I can, keep in mind I will not even guess at a completion day because there are a lot of variable going into finishing this project up.

So I have about 2-2 1/2 teams left to finish. After that is players in free agency which we probably have around 20-25. After that is adding in a few of the top prospects that weren’t included in Ridin’s release, probably looking at 10-15 of those guys. Then it’s off to Cy to tweak for balance and depth to make this work in franchise.
Would you guys be interested in dropping like a version 1 once all the teams are updated. I dont care as much about free agents, and most the prospects I care about are already in the game. If not, thats cool, I'm just over playing Diamond Dynasty, and after quite a few hours realized I suck at building stadiums.

I also play multiple franchises, so have no problem with starting over once the Final rosters and sliders are released.
Old 05-18-2021, 12:04 PM   #131
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Will I be able to download these on ps4 or is this ps5 only?

It will be available for every platform

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2021, 04:03 PM   #132
Pro

knich1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlim1818
Would you guys be interested in dropping like a version 1 once all the teams are updated. I dont care as much about free agents, and most the prospects I care about are already in the game. If not, thats cool, I'm just over playing Diamond Dynasty, and after quite a few hours realized I suck at building stadiums.

I also play multiple franchises, so have no problem with starting over once the Final rosters and sliders are released.
Why torture yourself? I been playing Franchise since day 1. Yes I will restart my Franchise or sim to where I left off.

Way I see it I am kinda doing ST for my players, getting used to their stances, pitches (I plugged in Cy's numbers for my Franchise pitchers), tendencies etc. And when it launches (assuming Cy has Yanks equip edits in ) I'm ready to go.
Old 05-18-2021, 04:14 PM   #133
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1
Why torture yourself? I been playing Franchise since day 1. Yes I will restart my Franchise or sim to where I left off.

Way I see it I am kinda doing ST for my players, getting used to their stances, pitches (I plugged in Cy's numbers for my Franchise pitchers), tendencies etc. And when it launches (assuming Cy has Yanks equip edits in ) I'm ready to go.
Exactly what I'm doing too
Old 05-18-2021, 05:40 PM   #134
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1

I'm definitely not like some of y'all on here where you play every pitch. I will do sim franchises where I just do one year real quick. Will do a custom roster of just my favorite players or an under 23 year old team and then play a month and get bored.

I play through tons of franchises trying out different things. Though im new to this forum, I don't do what it seems like a lot of you do where you have your one franchise that you play through forever. Which more power to you, I dont have that dedication or attention span.

So yeah getting a V1 of the roster would be great for me because I might go through 3-4 different franchises between that and the final release
Old 05-18-2021, 07:08 PM   #135
Rookie

jeffzinn2004's Arena

OVR: 3

Totally agree with knich1. One thing I’d put out there is to really make franchise great I’ve gone with the setup Armor has in the first page of his sliders. Each team gets sponsorships based on market size and it helps with budget and money for free agents. Keep in mind this only works with 30 team control.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2021, 09:30 PM   #136
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffzinn2004
Totally agree with knich1. One thing I’d put out there is to really make franchise great I’ve gone with the setup Armor has in the first page of his sliders. Each team gets sponsorships based on market size and it helps with budget and money for free agents. Keep in mind this only works with 30 team control.
Yep, while waiting I've been aying DD saving up stubs to buy sponsorships in the marketplace so I can have as many as I can before I start a franchise. I've wasted a lot buying packs like a dumb dumb but no more of that lol

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »