Home

What team will you be in MLB The Show 15?

This is a discussion on What team will you be in MLB The Show 15? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2015, 09:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
What team will you be in MLB The Show 15?

Just wondering which team everyone will be choosing in MLB The Show 15. I like to vary the team I choose year-to-year and always look for an exciting team that has an outside chance of being good. I'm thinking maybe the Cubs or Padres
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2015, 10:40 AM   #2
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What team will you be in MLB The Show 15?

I'll be the Yankees like always. 3rd place here I come.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 02-21-2015, 01:32 PM   #3
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

I'll be the Giants like always. Although I may play some games with the Marlins and Angels. Just cause I like Stanton/Fernandez and of course Trout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 02-21-2015, 01:47 PM   #4
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

I'm guessing this is for Franchise mode?

I'll definitely go with my Orioles, but I like to try and give another team or two a shot as well. I'll probably have a go with the Cubs. I've always enjoyed playing at Wrigley and I like they're Unis, and now they have a decent team to go with. I'll also probably try the Giants or Pirates. I like having one AL team (Orioles) and one NL team.
Old 02-21-2015, 02:40 PM   #5
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm an "RTTS is first priority" player. I play as much RTTS as possible and only play franchise on the side, I'm addicted lol. So as far as my RTTS, I'm in the middle of my 6th season with the Royals, but they'll actually have me for a 7th year of team control because of when I was called up in Year 1. So I'll carry over my save and play 1 more season with the Royals and then probably leave in free agency.

I haven't decided where yet, but a lot of it will come down to a mix of ballpark, uni's and roster. Since I have to play 81 games a year at home, the ballpark is very important. I could never play for the A's or the Rays because of their dumpy parks.

I'd like to play in the NL to get to see some more of the NL stadiums that I've either rarely or never played in so far. I've been thinking maybe the Nationals. Hopefully they'll offer me a contract. I also would be inclined to go to the Mets except for 1 thing, I am really not a fan of any and all camo jerseys (this is the same reason I would never play for the Padres) and having to play in them frequently would drive me crazy. After MLB 15 comes out I'll spend some time looking at what jerseys have been added & removed, hopefully the Mets camos will be gone and I'll be free to choose them lol.

Other than the Nats & Mets, I've also been thinking about the Cubs, Pirates, Cardinals or Braves. Will see who offers me a contract and then compare rosters and go from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2015, 02:44 PM   #6
Banned

Go Yankees's Arena

OVR: 0

I always have a Yankees franchise going but then i also pick a garbage team to have a franchise with, this year probably Miami or Colorado, but i may not need another franchise this year besides the Yankees, they have serious issues.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:05 PM   #7
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

the royals and cardinals both. im a big fan of both . i lve near st louis my dad lives near kc i usually go to one game a year in both stadiums.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:08 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »