Home

Can someone please answer this?

This is a discussion on Can someone please answer this? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2015, 09:24 PM   #1
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

OVR: 0
Can someone please answer this?

I'm curious as to what features I may miss out on by just continuing my MLB14 franchise on MLB15? Just picked up 14 brand new for $20 and wondering if I should just mess around with it for a month, or get into my franchise now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 09:29 PM   #2
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Re: Can someone please answer this?

Ummm... won't have the updated rosters if you continue from 14 in MLB 15... That's all I can think of based on last night's Twitch stream.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:42 PM   #3
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
Ummm... won't have the updated rosters if you continue from 14 in MLB 15... That's all I can think of based on last night's Twitch stream.
Just watched it. It was very helpful. I have the most recent updated Hybrid roster, so I may just get started. Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:45 PM   #4
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

there are some pretty good updated rosters in the vault, I was also thinking about getting mine going early with 14

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 02-27-2015, 09:49 PM   #5
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
there are some pretty good updated rosters in the vault, I was also thinking about getting mine going early with 14
Yeah, the roster I'm going with is pretty good, only missing Johan going to the Jays. I read that 15 Hybrid may not be ready till sometime in May, and as much as I want to wait, I'm too damn anxious!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2015, 12:06 PM   #6
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

What exactly do the Hybrid rosters have that the normal player-made ones don't? I'm sure people will make the rosters that have all the latest moves/trades, etc by the end of the first week that MLB 15 is released.

Last edited by extremeskins04; 03-02-2015 at 12:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:20 PM   #7
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
What exactly do the Hybrid rosters have that the normal player-made ones don't? I'm sure people will make the rosters that have all the latest moves/trades, etc by the end of the first week that MLB 15 is released.
I have been updating the Hybrid roster ever since it hit the roster vault on or around August 31/2014. Basically, this particular roster retained ALL the SCEA generated portraits which were contained in the ''out-of-the-box'' set when The Show '14 was launched last April. Also, I replaced most of the retired players by new created players. Some other retired players were put in the FA slots down at the bottom with the mention 1 overall, meaning they have no value. I recently updated all 40-men roster players age along with their jersey number, except for a few teams which have yet to allocate numbers for their new players, e.g. the Nationals and the Braves. My next task will be to update the age of ALL created players who are NOT on the 40-Men roster. Believe me, it's a long process! Furthermore, all NRI (non roster invitees) are in there, along with their jersey numbers, where available.
You can find my roster under the name LATEST UPDATE, type CURRENT, owner ped3328.
Enjoy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »