Home

Diamond level 90's

This is a discussion on Diamond level 90's within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2017, 07:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Diamond level 90's

Can somebody please explain how everyone I run into is a 90 ranked diamond player. I'm not talking about players as I'm talking about universal profiles. I play all the time, I play it well. But I'm a silver level 22. And I'm constantly running into diamond level players. Literally 3 months in how is this possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2017, 10:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Diamond level 90's

Short answer they play way more then you. They also complete missions and other stuff to help level up faster

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2017, 12:26 PM   #3
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

OVR: 0

I know I veering a little off topic, but what is the colour system? I'm still a bronze. Is it something that happens when as opposed to hitting 100, or is it DD related (offline franchise only player here)?
Old 06-11-2017, 01:07 PM   #4

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarmWind
I know I veering a little off topic, but what is the colour system? I'm still a bronze. Is it something that happens when as opposed to hitting 100, or is it DD related (offline franchise only player here)?
As far as I know it's just a leveling up system. Once you reach 100 or 99, not even sure which, you then move to silver and then gold followed by diamond. Each level also has 99 or 100 in it as well. I remember a few years ago it capped off at like 60 or something like that and would never go any higher, memory is fuzzy so the exact number might have been lower, and I think this is just in reaction to that so it isn't capped anymore.

As for benefits of it I have no idea, I don't play DD so maybe it ties in there somehow but I always assumed it was nothing more then a leveling up system.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:41 AM   #5
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
As far as I know it's just a leveling up system. Once you reach 100 or 99, not even sure which, you then move to silver and then gold followed by diamond. Each level also has 99 or 100 in it as well. I remember a few years ago it capped off at like 60 or something like that and would never go any higher, memory is fuzzy so the exact number might have been lower, and I think this is just in reaction to that so it isn't capped anymore.

As for benefits of it I have no idea, I don't play DD so maybe it ties in there somehow but I always assumed it was nothing more then a leveling up system.
That seems to be the gist. I'm at like 59 bronze but I only play RttS. It seems to be tied more into the online stuff instead of the off-line modes. There doesn't seem to be any benefit other than a new user bar to use.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »