Home

The Request a Review of a Player Thread

This is a discussion on The Request a Review of a Player Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-03-2016, 01:40 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The Request a Review of a Player Thread

Anyone know how that Amy biyombo plays got the gold who is a bso lite beast so I'm expecting the same from that one but just wanna know if the upgrade is even worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-06-2016, 08:36 PM   #90
Rookie

Any reviews on Jason Kidd? (95 or 89 OVR)
Old 07-07-2016, 01:28 AM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daulten780
Any reviews on Jason Kidd? (95 or 89 OVR)
I used the domination Kidd all throughout this year before I stopped playing and I'm going to assume he would be in the middle of those versions skill wise and I'd be happy to review him.

Starting with the negatives.... His shot is easy to get green with but it is slowish and clunky. He won't make many shots off of the dribble or shots where he doesn't have an extreme amount of space which can be a downfall often. His finishing, like most short guards, leaves a lot to be desired. His layup animations are more on the slow side and you'll find him getting blocked or contested a lot more than he should.

The biggest positive for him is his animation set. He had the Kobe escape when I used him along with a lot of the rest what looked like Chris Paul's signature styles. If you like breaking people down off of the dribble, Kidd can take on this challenge no problem and doesn't get very many turnovers doing it. Defensively is another area where Kidd shines. He can stick any other guard and is able to muster up a good tally of steals while doing it. I'm not for sure about his rebounding stats, but I'm assuming pretty good because he also could snag for his size. His badge count is also outstanding which helps him a lot in game.

Honestly though, I would get somebody different if I was still playing, because I'd want someone to take over more. Too many times I'd blow by a defender and see myself getting blocked from behind or him being open and his slow shot ending up leading to a contest. For the money I would prefer someone else, but if you just need someone to hold down the fort at the PG he would be a great pick up. It's rare to find a guy with all around ability with the amount of badges he has.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »