Home

NBA 2K22 Attention to detail Roster (PS4/PS5/XB1/XBSX/PC/Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K22 Attention to detail Roster (PS4/PS5/XB1/XBSX/PC/Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-14-2022, 11:04 AM   #513
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K22 Attention to detail Roster (PS4/PS5/XB1/XBSX/PC/Switch)

Not sure if a bug. But this only happens on custom rosters (occasionally) and with only a specific player. Example, I’m playing as Orlando Magic. Whenever I get the ball with Gary Harris, and I’m on the perimeter to shoot a 3, I NEVER get contested and my man always backs away and I always have an uncontested three. This only happens with Gary Harris. No one else on the Magic has this issue. Is there a reason for this? Can it be fixed? I just avoid shooting the three with Harris now as it’s cheesy, but quite frustrating no one is even close to him. I’m talking about his defender being 3 metres away in the paint lol. Every single time. Using ATD roster via Xbox Series S, gamer tag CelticLG
Old 05-14-2022, 02:37 PM   #514
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Not sure if a bug. But this only happens on custom rosters (occasionally) and with only a specific player. Example, I’m playing as Orlando Magic. Whenever I get the ball with Gary Harris, and I’m on the perimeter to shoot a 3, I NEVER get contested and my man always backs away and I always have an uncontested three. This only happens with Gary Harris. No one else on the Magic has this issue. Is there a reason for this? Can it be fixed? I just avoid shooting the three with Harris now as it’s cheesy, but quite frustrating no one is even close to him. I’m talking about his defender being 3 metres away in the paint lol. Every single time. Using ATD roster via Xbox Series S, gamer tag CelticLG

could you take a clip or two? i'd love to see this lol
Old 05-14-2022, 11:27 PM   #515
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadinside
could you take a clip or two? i'd love to see this lol
https://www.xbox.com/play/media/K779HZD7

Not sure this will work but here’s a minute worth lol. You can see when I move to the 3 point line, they just move back. He missed the first two cos he’s a streaky shooter but made the third. Somethings wrong with the roster

When I use default 2k roster, they stick to Harris like glue when he’s near the 3pt line. But it’s weird because it’s only happening with Him lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2022, 12:04 AM   #516
MVP

creweutah's Arena

So I downloaded an updated version of the ATD roster on Xbox series S (corleone’s post deadline update) and it’s NOT happening with Harris anymore Lol. They’re defending Harris tight at the 3pt line now. And I was like finally. BUT then I sub in Schofield and it’s now happening to him hahah. Sorry but something is wrong with the roster. Here’s a clip. I can just spam 50 threes with Schofield a game now (or Harris on the original ATD roster) and eventually make 30/40% of them. What a joke. Making it unplayable. They sag off him and it’s ridiculous. Original ATD roster it’s happening with Gary Harris and the updated ATD roster it’s happening with Schofield lol. Bruh

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/4BYQN4WL

Last edited by creweutah; 05-15-2022 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-16-2022, 11:48 AM   #517
Pro

I'm massively disappointed with 2k22 (and 21) on new gen.
Remember I used ATD for 21 on Xbox one and it played really good.
Any suggestion for sliders with these rosters?

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 05-16-2022, 05:41 PM   #518
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Newgen is really poor this year. Blame 2k. Have you seen the player portraits and how blurry they are? Portraits from nba live 97 were of higher resolution. Shows the lack of attention to detail on 2ks end. Massive thanks to Celtic and the team who have worked tirelessly to make the game playable.
Old 05-16-2022, 06:56 PM   #519
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadinside
works fine for me?
Any fix for this can't get past March 8th ????
Old 05-16-2022, 08:26 PM   #520
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
https://www.xbox.com/play/media/K779HZD7

Not sure this will work but here’s a minute worth lol. You can see when I move to the 3 point line, they just move back. He missed the first two cos he’s a streaky shooter but made the third. Somethings wrong with the roster

When I use default 2k roster, they stick to Harris like glue when he’s near the 3pt line. But it’s weird because it’s only happening with Him lol.

this is showing up as private so you gotta make your clips viewable to everyone so we can see. should be under settings>online safety & family>privacy & online safety>xbox privacy>view details & customize and check those options to allow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »