Home

Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-07-2023, 01:35 PM   #233
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortiis
i see u guys use real player %...isnt that kind of going away from reality, cuz our shooting skills dont matter in this case...u just hit shooting button no matter for how long and how and it doesnt even matter
Depends how you look at it... in my case I feel using real % takes advantage of the (players) skill level and his ratings have a certain % chance of making that shot.

In the user shooting (once) you train your eye timing down to that meter movement, you will just about always make that shot, which is highly used in those my team, my park modes.

Myleague is meant to be more (Simulation). Now people use what they want, but if your looking for pure Simulation factor, a lot of people can't handle the swings of missing shots (That They Felt) should been made.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:32 PM   #234
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
If you do the roster edits, they work great! Even on the current gen.
Thanks.

Reason I was I asking is beacuse I've read that next gen and current gen AI behave somewhat differently.
Old 03-07-2023, 06:01 PM   #235
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

The scenario includes roster and badge edits that you don't have it sounds like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygs
Hmm, not sure what it is then. I use your settings, including real play %. Thanks for the free throw clarification. Not sure what the hell I was thinking... Smh. I'm guessing close shot is the attribute affecting the under the rim shots? Maybe I'll bump that up a bit and see what happens. I'm already mid season, can I load your RDS scenario still, or would I have to start a new season?

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2023, 06:02 PM   #236
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

It would not ... Def not recommended lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
You can easily apply to to any 2K Default Roster in about 15 minutes (I applied it to my already running MyNBA). Or you can just download the scenario.

I'm not sure it would work with ATD since they change so many ratings and tendencies.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 03-08-2023, 08:27 AM   #237
Rookie

Nygs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
The scenario includes roster and badge edits that you don't have it sounds like.
Correct. I'm using your ATD rosters and settings. I'm already halfway in a season and do not want to start a new franchise. I'll just watch your video and apply what you are saying on my own. When I loaded your scenario, it took me to your Magic season. So that answered my question as to if I had to start a new franchise. No big deal. Your ATD settings are good too, but again, I'll just do your edits manually. Just get annoyed with the under the rim put backs, or general shots under the rim, always rimming out.
Old 03-09-2023, 08:49 PM   #238
Rookie

Nygs's Arena

OVR: 1

So what exactly is the difference between close shot and inside shot? I know you mentioned before that your guys aren't having any issues in your discord with missing shots under the rim, but I don't know what it is, I am. As I mentioned before, I use RealPlayer percentage so I don't know what to adjust basically. Do I adjust inside shot, or do I adjust close shot?

Also, have you Schnaidt, or anyone, noticed injuries getting healed quickly? I just had a broken right wrist injury, out 4 to 6 weeks, come back in a week. Is that a common issue?
Old 03-11-2023, 11:53 AM   #239
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quick question I have (by the way a big fan and subscriber)

I saw your edits for badges so I'm aware of those changes that I need to make. Do I have to change any of the badge settings in setup (gold/silver/bronze) or just leave it as is.......and was any updates or changes to moral or still leave it at 0?

Thanks man....
Old 03-11-2023, 05:06 PM   #240
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Thank you

Leave morale at 0.

Nope badges are pretty simple.

When you first apply that badge edits, you do a plus 1 to everyone for all 13 badges. This is to create a separation between those with bronze and those without so they both do not have bronze.

However when you edit after year 1, you simply do a -1 on the badges followed by a +1.

This will give everyone who lost the badge it back while not boosting other players again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Quick question I have (by the way a big fan and subscriber)

I saw your edits for badges so I'm aware of those changes that I need to make. Do I have to change any of the badge settings in setup (gold/silver/bronze) or just leave it as is.......and was any updates or changes to moral or still leave it at 0?

Thanks man....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »