Home

NBA 2K23 Patch Adds More Player Likeness Updates, Fixes and Improvements to Multiple Modes - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K23 Patch Adds More Player Likeness Updates, Fixes and Improvements to Multiple Modes - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-29-2022, 05:53 AM   #17
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: New Patch - November 28, 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL1287
The attribute and potential glitch when importing draft classes is still there.

Mark Price got a new face scan that looks nothing like him though, so that’s cool.
What is the glitch? I haven't played the game yet. I like to wait around 30-40 games so that ratings can be more in tuned for how players are playing.
Old 11-29-2022, 06:43 AM   #18
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido
What is the glitch? I haven't played the game yet. I like to wait around 30-40 games so that ratings can be more in tuned for how players are playing.
When you import a custom draft class, all the attributes and tendencies get randomized even if you turn off storylines.

Means some great draft classes that get made here are ruined. There is a way around it but it's so time consuming that I don't bother anymore.
Old 11-29-2022, 09:21 AM   #19
Rookie

Pirate's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K23 Patch Adds More Player Likeness Updates, Fixes and Improvements to Multi

Is this the first likeness update? There are a ton of 90s players that are now updated. Guys like Jeff Grayer and Mike Brown. I am going to update them in my scenarios now.
Old 11-29-2022, 10:56 AM   #20
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kully
When you import a custom draft class, all the attributes and tendencies get randomized even if you turn off storylines.

Means some great draft classes that get made here are ruined. There is a way around it but it's so time consuming that I don't bother anymore.
Damn, that might be a game killer for me. I was looking at the custom draft classes on PS5 and they looked amazing.
Old 11-29-2022, 11:16 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K23 Patch Adds More Player Likeness Updates, Fixes and Improvements to Multi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate
Is this the first likeness update? There are a ton of 90s players that are now updated. Guys like Jeff Grayer and Mike Brown. I am going to update them in my scenarios now.

Are you on Xbox?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2022, 11:35 AM   #22
Rookie

Pirate's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by taildog
Are you on Xbox?
No, PS5. I hadn't noticed all these players being updated.
Old 11-29-2022, 11:39 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Man, they got Mark Price looking like someone threw a bucket of water over Andre Kirilenko...smh
Old 11-29-2022, 11:42 AM   #24
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

LMAO why am I not surprised 2k still give no love to MYNBA compared to other modes

MYNBA ERAS= the Hot new women in school but don't want to hear it when you discover flaws and thinks she can continue to get by of her looks

Gotta step up the game eventually

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »