Home

Single Elimination CPUvCPU Tournament

This is a discussion on Single Elimination CPUvCPU Tournament within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2014, 08:05 PM   #1
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

OVR: 0
Single Elimination CPUvCPU Tournament

Alright, so I like to work on things with CPU gameplay going on in the background. It's just me. It puts me at ease. I thought it'd be nice to put 2K's default sim sliders to the test via a CPUvCPU tournament as we wind down the final month before 2K15.

Each round is single elimination. I'll most likely post the stats of completed games in a new post.

Anyway, a lot of you may find this interesting. I'm not just including current teams! I'm throwing the Euroleague and Classic teams into it as well. I decided against the All Star teams for obvious reasons.

Quarters will be 12 minutes long and the seeds were randomized completely. All current teams use the final season rosters from 2K14.

Round 1
Spoiler

Please enjoy and feel free to discuss which matchups you're excited for!

Last edited by Crystar500; 09-02-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 09:39 PM   #2
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Single Elimination CPUvCPU Tournament

Michael Jordan and the 93 Bulls had a scare in the first quarter, being down 8 to to FC Barcelona for a few moments, but they came back and claimed victory 97-91.

Five players on FC Barcelona's roster scored in double digits, but nobody could really stop MJ and his 41 points, even with Bill Cartwright suffering an Ankle Sprain just three minutes into the first quarter.

Edit: Did the 1994 Nuggets vs. Panathinaikos Athens just now. Athens wins it 99-90. I noticed so far that the winning team shot better from three, but I'm only two games in, so I can't make assumptions yet.

Last edited by Crystar500; 09-02-2014 at 11:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »