Home

When is this ONLINE THING going to be fixed?

This is a discussion on When is this ONLINE THING going to be fixed? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 11:00 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
When is this ONLINE THING going to be fixed?

On the website, it says "All online services are fully operational for this platform (PS4). But i never get to finish the game and it seems to disconnected at any time and ended up getting loss after loss. This is getting so damm annoying...i want to play Online damm it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 12:17 AM   #2
Rookie

lilmikey201's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: When is this ONLINE THING going to be fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
On the website, it says "All online services are fully operational for this platform (PS4). But i never get to finish the game and it seems to disconnected at any time and ended up getting loss after loss. This is getting so damm annoying...i want to play Online damm it.
im wondering the same thing.i just want to play my career without getting kicked out
and park
Old 10-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #3
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
I think the finishing issue is a client crash. So we have to wait on a patch for it. I've seen folks blue screen out. So that means your code crashed the system. Not a "server" issue. So, I'm just waiting for that before I head into the Park.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:01 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I think the finishing issue is a client crash. So we have to wait on a patch for it. I've seen folks blue screen out. So that means your code crashed the system. Not a "server" issue. So, I'm just waiting for that before I head into the Park.
This. I'm saying this in every thread I can. Game crashed while saving after a park game and I lost my 81 overall center to corruption.

AVOID THE PARK! WAIT FOR THE PATCH!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »