Home

MyPark is not fun anymore

This is a discussion on MyPark is not fun anymore within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2015, 10:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyPark is not fun anymore

Instead of being fun and conpetitive like it used to be, MyPARK has just become frustrating and here are the reasons why.

1: Overpowered tall people...you know what im talking about.

2: Useless randoms- people who just dosent care about being a teammate and will barely pass it to you even if you are open

3: Better offense than defense- ever since patch 4 it seems like unlimited 3 pointers and useless defense. Which brings me to point 4.

4: Movement Lag- I simple want to stay in front of someone so when i move the stick my guy moves but moves farther than I want which is annoying.

5: Broken Courts- you already know

And im sure there is a lot more...

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 11:40 AM   #2
Banned

Re: MyPark is not fun anymore

The blatant favoritism for The Ballers makes me hate playing against.

1. The games seems to punish you for playing good defense.

A. Blocking a shot, the ball seems to gracefully end up in a other ballers hands like it was intended for a pass. Thus creates a second chance opportunity for them. How much luck can you have?

B. Same with steals and ripping the ball out. It either goes put of bounds or straight to a Baller's hands.

2. Patch has made shooting easier

A. Yep, after the patch the game is nonstop jumpshots. And since 2K gave them the shooting attribute boosts it's even more painful to defend. You don't know how many Good Shot Defense grades I get but yet they still make the shoots.

B. Corner Shoot cheese is GODLY now

3. 2K seems to have put the settings on Pro or lower in The Rec.

A. People who used to struggle at getting green lights, are now getting them with ease.

B. Last night I watch a PG get 5 Posterizer animations in a row on 2 7'3 300+lbs Centers. Now that I'd utterly ridiculous and completely UNREALISTIC for a game that's supposedly SIM.

It is not fun anymore. 2K just can't keep a balanced game. It's come to a point where you no longer playing this to live the reality of A basketball player. You're nothing but a "2K Player"

Oh and one more thing. Someone in 2K needs to look uP what Kick Ball is
Old 03-23-2015, 11:46 AM   #3
Rookie

woshihuxingtan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRatedxR
Instead of being fun and conpetitive like it used to be, MyPARK has just become frustrating and here are the reasons why.

1: Overpowered tall people...you know what im talking about.

2: Useless randoms- people who just dosent care about being a teammate and will barely pass it to you even if you are open

3: Better offense than defense- ever since patch 4 it seems like unlimited 3 pointers and useless defense. Which brings me to point 4.

4: Movement Lag- I simple want to stay in front of someone so when i move the stick my guy moves but moves farther than I want which is annoying.

5: Broken Courts- you already know

And im sure there is a lot more...

And the Movement Delay Lag appears in any online modes, 2K never fix it and admit it!
These game modes become unplayable!
Old 03-23-2015, 02:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

All of these problems have been here way before patch 4 came out...ante up/park is just a very frustrating process
Old 03-23-2015, 04:27 PM   #5
Rookie

Dlee3's Arena

The patch is really that bad? I dont know i'm on X1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 06:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlee3
The patch is really that bad? I dont know i'm on X1
Yes believe ne

Old 03-23-2015, 06:39 PM   #7
Banned

They need to implement a punishment system. Here's what I mean:

On fifa, forever now, when you have a virtual pro and play either online or offline, there is a scoring system. Within that scoring system, if you are playing completely selfish, it taxes you because you abandon aspects of the game that are vital to success. They haven't perfected it though because online, even though your rating for that game is low, there is no real penalty.

Where 2K can adopt this and take it further is, if players are playing awful i.e. not passing, shooting tons of contested shots on a ton of players, playing no defense, always leaking...all that **** that happens in the park....then it should tax the user. so much so that if one keeps doing it, his ratings start to drop. and he can go from legend to rock bottom.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:41 PM   #8
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

Agreed its not fun anymore i tryed to play a few games last night. Guys just side to side to side jack and drain. And even with great d they take advante of latency plus planting. So eventually they go in. Add that screen cheese wasnt addressed for rebounding. I had to ask myself why am i playing this. I couldnt find a good answer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »