Home

My Career?? PG SG

This is a discussion on My Career?? PG SG within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2015, 05:30 PM   #1
Rookie

Pitbullz4Life's Arena

OVR: 1
My Career?? PG SG

Im wanting to create a PG/SG in my career. if the starting PG is a 90+ and the starting SG is lets say a 70ish rating.. I know that i'll be able to by end of the season 1 going into playoffs I'll be rated higher then him. okay so the question is will I take over for him in the starting lineup even though my first position is PG, or will I have to over take the starting PG????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2015, 05:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My Career?? PG SG

It may be different for others, but I started at PG and got moved and got moved for the original PG to get on the court.
Old 04-15-2015, 05:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Pitbullz4Life's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMFSpecialOps
It may be different for others, but I started at PG and got moved and got moved for the original PG to get on the court.
Thanks, ya I'm thinking of doing my tryout with the Wizards. Take Beals starting position but when Wall its on the court for me to be the PG to move over to SG when he stubs back in.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:10 AM   #4
MVP

Syce's Arena

my player is suppose to be a point guard for the 76ers(to which this is the team i signed to) but im stuck as shooting guard because tony wroten has been injured the entire season. and to be honest, they has annoyed me to the point where im going to become a FA because i hate being stuck as shooting guard.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:53 PM   #5
MVP

zello144's Arena

It Depends a lot on your ratings if the starting PG is rated higher than you he will start and you will start at SG and so on.
I kinda wish we had coach sit downs so we could change our position. I remember playing with my SG when they stick me at PG and make me the starting PG I get so used to it that when I get put back to SG It feels so weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 03:45 PM   #6
MVP

Syce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zello144
It Depends a lot on your ratings if the starting PG is rated higher than you he will start and you will start at SG and so on.
I kinda wish we had coach sit downs so we could change our position. I remember playing with my SG when they stick me at PG and make me the starting PG I get so used to it that when I get put back to SG It feels so weird.
well in my case it is not the case, carter-williams is the Point Guard, and my player is 91 overall. my guy is the highest rated player on the team.
Old 04-16-2015, 05:14 PM   #7
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

My MP went to CHI in Season 2 after originally being a PG for CHA. I'm a 94 ovr and I start at the 2 guard spot, D. Rose is still the one. I get reps with the second string at point.

However once you have high chemistry you can call fo the ball and bring it up etc, just can't call plays. I don't mind playing off the ball, if it means anything my PG is 6'7".

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Old 04-18-2015, 11:21 AM   #8
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
My MP went to CHI in Season 2 after originally being a PG for CHA. I'm a 94 ovr and I start at the 2 guard spot, D. Rose is still the one. I get reps with the second string at point.

However once you have high chemistry you can call fo the ball and bring it up etc, just can't call plays. I don't mind playing off the ball, if it means anything my PG is 6'7".
Same thing going with my PG, don't mind.
Kansas State Wildcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »