Home

MyLeague online without player progression/FA/draft right?

This is a discussion on MyLeague online without player progression/FA/draft right? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2015, 08:46 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
MyLeague online without player progression/FA/draft right?

NBA 2K noob here (sorry)- but wanna make sure I'm not missing this. M

I love all the customization that comes with MyLeague (I like to shorten the schedule and make the playoffs single elimination (I miss CHoops 2K8), but MyLeague is without free agency, player progression, the draft, etc right? So basically if I want all that, I have to play MyGM and stick w the full season length?

Thanks. Not fully getting the differences between MyGM, MyLeague, and MyLeague Online

#GoPackGo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2015, 08:54 PM   #2
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MyLeague online without player progression/FA/draft right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
NBA 2K noob here (sorry)- but wanna make sure I'm not missing this. M

I love all the customization that comes with MyLeague (I like to shorten the schedule and make the playoffs single elimination (I miss CHoops 2K8), but MyLeague is without free agency, player progression, the draft, etc right? So basically if I want all that, I have to play MyGM and stick w the full season length?

Thanks. Not fully getting the differences between MyGM, MyLeague, and MyLeague Online
The only "barebones" mode is MyLeague ONLINE, where you can play online in a season mode with your friends on XBL/PSN, but like you said there is no player progression, draft, free agency.

MyLeague(offline) is a sandbox franchise/association mode where it's fully customizable and is fully featured, with all that you mentioned.

MyGM is another type of franchise/association where you have less control but more goals and responsibilities as you are now also the General Manager and have to answer to the owner and keep him happy as well as try to win games and build a team.

XBLGT: tjor24

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »