Home

START....STOP.......CONTINUE

This is a discussion on START....STOP.......CONTINUE within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-10-2016, 05:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
START....STOP.......CONTINUE

So we come up here everyday and say what we would like to see in future 2k games. Lets take a different approach this time around.....Lets say some things we would like 2k to start doing, then some things we wish they stop doing and then things they should continue doing....... Start: adding more tendencies to make teams & players play more like their counterparts. We see this every year where it says teams play like their real life counter parts but I think that should go along with coaches as well. Lets have coaches have more tendencies to set them apart from each other rather than just a few guards and players they favor. Stop: Caving in to every shooting demand when people complain. 2K you pride yourself on being the #1 basketball "sim" game....so don't change from that because people are missing shots. The easy fix for this is to calculate the avg FG% for the entire league from different areas of the floor. No obviously different players are better from certain areas which is where badges come into play. Make a arcade mode for those that want a NBA Jam experience. You built your name on being a sim please don't stray away from that. Continue: Making the game a better product and not settling....2K you do a wonderful job of building on what you have and not being complacent because there is no true competition at this point but you continue to try and find new ideas to add to the game and simnation loves you for it. what are your START....STOP......CONTINUE ideas?
'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" - Kevin Durant.......................... Los Angeles Clippers: San Francisco 49ers: New York Yankees: New Jersey Devils: New Jersey Nets (until they moved to Brooklyn): Temple University:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2016, 08:36 PM   #2
Banned

Re: START....STOP.......CONTINUE

Paragraphs. Please. Paragraphs.
Old 03-11-2016, 12:04 PM   #3
Banned

Thought this was going to be about the latest dribble craze that everyone is doing in park these days, where they just keep stopping and starting. It's really annoying.
Old 03-11-2016, 12:42 PM   #4
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

I like the "continue" doing. I've been thinking of making a thread about kind of the same thing.

Mainly little features and etc 2K needs to not remove from the game.

For example, last year when you crossed someone and scored they had a special camera for that. This year it's gone. Years ago we had a feature called "press book" where you could view pictures of throughout the game. Been gone since 2K10-11 I believe.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 03-12-2016, 02:20 AM   #5
Pro

ffpp's Arena

OVR: 6

STOP
- to change the **** in-game menus every year (substitutions etc.)
- forcing cheesy "stories" in my-career

thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »