Home

Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-07-2018, 08:35 AM   #681
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Players assigned to the G-League will grown 4/5 OVR points in 3 months, exceeding their potentials (by a lot).

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Operation Sports mobile app

I cannot understand why this can't be fixed. Couple years into either myleague or mygm and i have growth of +8 overall, +9 overall to second round players and undrafted players just because they were assigned to g-league. I've seen +15 in one season for some undrafted player. It's ridiculous and no changes to the sliders (tried barnsey and schnait) fixes it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2018, 01:34 AM   #682
Rookie

OVR: 5

Posted this on the glitch thread as well.

Free agency issue where players can sign multiple times. I am in year two of a Myleague and just noticed this. I like to edit down contracts and adjust to make it close to real life. Teams that have a chance for big time free agents are not going to sign some players the year before to 3-4yr deals. I see some players sign a deal and then the next day they are back on the signing page for that team with the same offer or some will have different offers. Dragic resigned with Heat 3yrs and then somehow the next sim day they have Miami giving him a 1 yr deal. They negotiated a new deal yet he already signed one and was not on the fa page.

I saw Trevor Graham sign with the Cavs and on the next sim be on the Heat page because he agreed to that deal. He had signed with the Cavs and everything too.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:42 PM   #683
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
Disclaimer: I have NOT tested multiple seasons as a sim. I'm currently in a 2022 season. I'm using my current game save file to help me learn this year's game.

That said, I have felt pretty good about the contracts and trades I see with the set I have been using. My goal has been to see if I can escape 30 team user control and use sliders to create an AI environment where teams can do their thing and not all be idiots. Some should be idiots but I do a little editing to make sure that the Assistant GM or scouting ratings on some teams are. . . not good.

If you're on Sony I just uploaded by test settings under the user name LornzoDC98.

If you sim these and evaluate I will welcome the feedback. Right now I have not touched gameplay sliders and am trying to learn to play on AS.
How and when do you upload settings that users have made available?
Old 11-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #684
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ1992
Just started a new Phoenix Suns MyGM and forced traded a three team blockbuster between us, the Celtics, and the Timberwolves. We get Terry Rozier III, the Celtics get Isaiah Canaan, 2020 1st Round MIL Top 5 Protected, and Jimmy Butler, and lastly the Timberwolves get Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, and 2019 1st Round LAC Lottery Protected. We get what we have been looking for in a starting point guard in Terry Rozier, Jimmy Butler gets out of Minnesota and gets to go and play with his good friend Kyrie Irving in Boston, and the T-Wolves manage to stay a contender despite trading away Butler because they received Brown and Smart in return. Plus despite Boston giving up a 2019 1st Round Pick to receive Butler they still get a 1st Round Pick back in the form of our 2020 1st Rounder from MIL for Terry Rozier. Feel like this is a pretty fair trade for all three teams involved. What you all think?
The Celtics got Jimmy so they're fine and Minny got Brown and Smart in return for Jimmy so they're fine. Honestly, I think YOU actually didnt get enough, I mean, just Rozier?
Old 11-09-2018, 07:35 PM   #685
Just started!

Question:

Playing MyGM and I want to play all home games by myself. Which settings are best for realistic statistics? I want to play 5 minutes each quarter when I play myself. How long I should set simulated quarter length?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2018, 09:52 PM   #686
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

I have a question about this year's game. Do AI teams still go into the red while maintaining rosters? For example, 5 years into a 2k18 MyGM, the Bucks were nearly 500 million in the red and had a payroll over 200 million. We all know that's nonsense. Also, there were salary glitches, players getting salaries in the billions. Has this been fixed? Thanks in advance, if you gave it a look.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:20 AM   #687
Pro

Any one looking for a sixers court I redesigned it with the 2k league logo. I removed the gaming part of the logo and changed the colors to match the real life colors bc 2k has never and will never get the team colors right lolImage1541866782.514808.jpg
PSN: Talentoso23

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #688
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Is there no way to resign staff before their contracts run out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »