Home

Schoene503 NBA 2K15 Roster ( 2K14 for PS3)

This is a discussion on Schoene503 NBA 2K15 Roster ( 2K14 for PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-26-2014, 08:55 PM   #401
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Schoene503 NBA 2K15 Roster ( 2K14 for PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbcaler
I have a weird bug with your roster I'm hoping you can help me with. For some reason in Season or Association mode (82 games), the Hawks have a Western Conference schedule. In other words they are playing each Eastern Conference team 2 times, and each West 3 to 4. I don't see this with any other East teams, but I suspect there is a Western team (Edit:Clippers have an Eastern Conference schedule, so maybe they are switched somehow) that is playing an Eastern schedule. Also, if I go to customize teams before starting the association, whatever team I put in the Hawks place gets the weird schedule. Continued...
Its because I'm not using the actual 2014-15 schedule. I just updated the years for now. The Hawks issue is because the Hornets use to be the Bobcats and that threw teams off. I will probably update the schedule sometime in the future. You gotta realize I'm going to have to set every Home team, Away team, date, and time for all 30 teams 82 games. Its going to take some time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 09:25 PM   #402
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

New Roster on 2K Share!

Name: Current
PSN: Schoene503

Updated roster through 9/26/14, updated uni numbers, and training camp invites. Contracts to be added soon.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:24 AM   #403
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by demunnj
i am completely lost on what point your trying to get across lol...dude please stop hating

I am not trying to hate. The point I am trying to get across is you should just buy NBA 2k15 to get the new rosters instead of updating NBA 2k14. I am just expressing my opinion, I am not trying to start something.
Old 09-27-2014, 02:16 PM   #404
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblackmon97
I am not trying to hate. The point I am trying to get across is you should just buy NBA 2k15 to get the new rosters instead of updating NBA 2k14. I am just expressing my opinion, I am not trying to start something.
Why would someone even come to a website created for this very reason ( custom community rosters for sports games ) and tell us to just wait for a new game. That's like going to a farmers market and telling people to just go to the store and buy your fruits and vegetables.... Do you drive a 2015 car or do you maintain your 1995 Ford Explorer? Do you realize people on this site are still updating 2K11? No one here wants to hear you speak your mind. Believe me on that. Do us a favor and go away.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:52 PM   #405
Rookie

Angry Re: Schoene503 NBA 2K15 Roster ( 2K14 for PS3)

^^^ Whoa!! What a prick!

Sounds more like DBlackmon works undercover for 2K sports or something. Seriously man... the point of this forum IS to customize, pimp out, update our games. No one here (except for you, for some special reason) comes here to promote the newer year in the franchise. I may come in here with crazy requests; off the wall, sometimes impossible ideas; and beg occasionally, lol... but I (as alot of us here do) put A LOT of faith in the masterful work of Schoene. I've been an NBA fan since the 1989 NBA Draft, and am a pretty avid traditional NBA fanatic and stat hound. I have this thread bookmarked, because Schoene's work is VERY thorough, top-notch, he's friendly, and he comes off as someone that equals my same passion about having the game perfect. I *WISH* I could do HALF the things Schoene can do with his editing skills. Believe me when I say, HIS updates are better than nearly anything 2K has given us and/or can come up with. And then you add in the community-factor and use throwing little suggestions/critiques when needed, and Schoene's quick customer service fixes.... AND you have a badass game update every week or so. In previous years of LIVE, I'd painstakingly create EVERY rookie, Free Agent, and update my roster transactions weekly. Plus, from what I've seen of the stills & heard of the updates of 2k15, I see nothing new or intriquing yet; so Schoene's roster updates are a GOD SEND to me, personally.

So, respectfully, I will echo him in saying - you've probably stumbled into the wrong forum, or just hating because you don't have a PS3 and feel left out of this amazingness we've built. It's probably best if you - go away.

Why waste your time (or the internet's bytes) on us?!!? Besides, I'm sure you can make the line at Game Stop/Best Buy/WalMart reallll early and wait for the 2K15 game somewhere. Now Run along.

Last edited by doctorJ82; 09-27-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 10:46 PM   #406
Rookie

I just got a look at this update and mostly everything is looking good except for a couple of things
I think that wiggins cf would look better on cp3 wiggins himself has a pretty clean cap that i saw on youtube u could use
Also I did a quick sim of association mode and found a couple of glitches
First there is no allstar weekend but only the game i think that is because of the rookie and international teams u put plus we don't really need them anyways
Lastly casper ware won rookie of the year while averaging 0 ppg
Other than that everything looks perfect keep up the good work
Old 09-28-2014, 12:15 AM   #407
Pro

Reyes19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrem13
First there is no allstar weekend but only the game i think that is because of the rookie and international teams u put plus we don't really need them anyways

Lastly casper ware won rookie of the year while averaging 0 ppg

That most likely has to do with the Team Hill on the roster. I checked out the boxscore for the game and the teams were "International All Stars" and "Team Hill". I loaded the roster on Red MC and noticed that Team Hill was not set as a regular team unlike others. Probably not Schoene's fault as the roster base he used had some edits, this one he might've overlooked.

The ROY issue is that the rookies have their year pros set at 0.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:39 PM   #408
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyes19
That most likely has to do with the Team Hill on the roster. I checked out the boxscore for the game and the teams were "International All Stars" and "Team Hill". I loaded the roster on Red MC and noticed that Team Hill was not set as a regular team unlike others. Probably not Schoene's fault as the roster base he used had some edits, this one he might've overlooked.

The ROY issue is that the rookies have their year pros set at 0.
Good looking out. That is correct the base I was using had some weirdness. But I have the rookie glitch/other bugs fixed. Also my next update will have Cavs, Celtics, and 76ers moves included. Its all done I just want to do a bit more testing before I start on the contracts but is looking good so far and R.O.Y./All Star Box Scores are fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »