Home

Things I'd like to be improved with the patch

This is a discussion on Things I'd like to be improved with the patch within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
Things I'd like to be improved with the patch

I'm not sure if this should go in the bugs/glitches thread but these seem to be more than just bugs..

1. FG%'s need to be toned down somehow without losing the challenge. I like the gameplay and the challenge and i have gotten more realistic fg%'s by just learning the game and upping the difficulty but they are still out of whack and this is the main problem with the gameplay itself imo.. PITP is obviously an issue here. I'm not sure how 2k is going to address this without losing the challenge but hopefully they do.

2. Framerates with various camera angles need to be addressed. The broadcast cam plays smooth except when it is panned out on the stadium itself you will see a big drop in framerate. The framerate on other camera angles is pretty poor. The graphics are obviously so good that 2k didnt have time to smooth things out.

4. Online issues and disconnections

5. Better stat tracking. ASsists in particular don't seem to be counted correctly

6. Various glitches and bugs. Sometimes it seems like you will lose control of a player and he will just start to float out of bounds unless you pass it in time. I've also seen the cpu lose control of their player and he just stands there or dribbles it out of bounds. Iv'e also seen players get stuck out of bounds. I stole the inbounds once and the ball just sat on the floor and noone could pick it up or call a timeout. All this stuff seems to happen at the most inopportune time. I was down 2 when i stole the inbounds with 30 seconds left and time just expired. The cpu was down two with 15 seconds left and they just dribbled it out of bounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »