Home

how to make ps3 nba 2k10 look better on my tv?

This is a discussion on how to make ps3 nba 2k10 look better on my tv? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2009, 04:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
how to make ps3 nba 2k10 look better on my tv?

hi, ive just bought a ps3 and ive got it hooked up on my samsung series 5 40" lcd tv with a hdmi cable.However, i cant get the game to look as good as i have seen on other peoples you tube videos and what not.at first i thought the videos i was watching was on an xbox 360,but after asking the questions, i realised it was the ps3 version. for some reason i get a lot of jaggies on the player models, and on the courts......i also cant seem to get the contrast and brightness right to make it look like a real tv game.The ones i see on videos have the colours set really good and makes the game look like a real game on tv. does anyone have any advice for setting this game up on my tv. i am running the game on 1080p.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: how to make ps3 nba 2k10 look better on my tv?

It's real simple. You have to change the "Display Settings" options under "Settings" in the PS3 XMB (main screen). There, select "Video Output Settings", then select "HMDI" (it should have a picture of an HDMI cable), then select "custom". Then scroll over and select all the output settings up to 1080p. If all else fails give Sony a ring and they'll talk you through it. Hope this helps!
#1 Rule of Sliders: Realism is Relative
Old 01-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: how to make ps3 nba 2k10 look better on my tv?

I've both ps3 and 360 versions, imo ps3 version looks better when enabling full range hdmi on ps3 menu and decreasing the sharpness to 0 from tv menu. Most games look better on 360 but not in nba 2k10 .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »