Home

addressing ONLINE

This is a discussion on addressing ONLINE within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
addressing ONLINE

the main point of my post is to dicuss the online feature in the upcoming 2k11. some of us get games just to play the game itself, but some of us like myself, get the game with the main purpose of playing online because it gives us that sense of competion we must fulfill. let me say this before i get started, if you played 2k10 online we can safely say the servers are garbage. i cant tell you how many time i was frozen at the quick ranked match cuz of some odd reason. but what really makes me mad is when i go into a pickup game and the game will never work if you have a full party it always disconnects or never makes it to the game with all the players. that really sucks cuz i be really hype to get a full game and when players dont make it thru it really pisses me off. but lets get started:

1. Servers really need to be fixed to support a full 5on5 game with no problem.

2. There should be a feature that lets you choose your own shorts, socks, and shoes in pickup games. the the shirts of your team should be the same but you should be able to select the rest of your attire.

3. Instead of having a timed match, the game should simply be to 21 win by 2. no follow shots, but if a foul occures you are given the ball to check up.

4. You should be given the option to host a pickup game or join one which brings us to number five.

5. the host of the game should be able to choose who can join the match based on skill level, also choose the court to play on, etc.

6. should be a winner stays on feature in which i mean the winning team stays on the court and the next 5 are chosen to play next, its almost like matching but not exactly.

7. It needs tounrments to where your in a 5on5 or 3on3 competion against other squads.

8. Like a free roam gym where up to 5 players can just shoot around

thats bout it tho. tell me what ya think , gimme your opion and your sugestions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: addressing ONLINE

So this is your wishlist? Cool ideas, but really late man.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
So this is your wishlist? Cool ideas, but really late man.
yea i know there late i was just watching the new gameplay videos and they got me excited about the game so i made this wishlist. maybe they will put it in 2k12
Old 09-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

I can't understand why they don't have an INSIGHT on Online gaming since it is as they said one of the biggest focus of 2k11. I mean, wouldn't you want to share what they have up their sleeve? If they just keep quiet...nobody knows what they really done to improve online gaming.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Damn...you guys just can't wait...lol another wishlist thread...people are just waking up the game is coming out in a month...lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2010, 02:33 PM   #6
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
I can't understand why they don't have an INSIGHT on Online gaming since it is as they said one of the biggest focus of 2k11. I mean, wouldn't you want to share what they have up their sleeve? If they just keep quiet...nobody knows what they really done to improve online gaming.
An insight for Online has already been confirmed.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 13

This thread might be late, but these suggestions have been brought up by many people going on two years now so this is nothing new.

These actually would be better ideas for Elite's 5v5 because EA's actually works. 2k's 5v5 has been completely broken for the past two years so until that's addressed nothing else matters. IMO the only reason 5v5 was in the game the past 2 years was so 2k could keep up with EA and at least claim that they also offer the feature. 2k knew they weren't ready to support it.

I want to hear about vast improvements to regular ranked games. Even if the connection works for all 10 users I don't care too much about 5v5 because the gameplay is terrible in both games to me. I will become more interested as they work out the kinks and provide better 5v5 gameplay.

Last edited by oOausarOo; 09-03-2010 at 02:46 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »