Home

question about accessories

This is a discussion on question about accessories within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2010, 01:08 AM   #1
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30
question about accessories

Is there anyway the console version can be on the level of detail as the pc version? I ask this because on the pc when i look at the arm sleeves it actually looks like the mesh material and you can see the padding on the elbow. Now i dont know if what i saw was modded or not but i was just shocked by it. Meanwhile on the console it just looks like plastic wrapped around the arm. Thats one thing i liked about live last year; the accessories was really on point..everything looked crisp. But anyway im wondering do you think the ps3/360 will get that level of detail? . I know its something small and you dont really notice to much but its a shame that such a beautiful looking game would have generic looking accessories.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: question about accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
Is there anyway the console version can be on the level of detail as the pc version? I ask this because on the pc when i look at the arm sleeves it actually looks like the mesh material and you can see the padding on the elbow. Now i dont know if what i saw was modded or not but i was just shocked by it. Meanwhile on the console it just looks like plastic wrapped around the arm. Thats one thing i liked about live last year; the accessories was really on point..everything looked crisp. But anyway im wondering do you think the ps3/360 will get that level of detail? . I know its something small and you dont really notice to much but its a shame that such a beautiful looking game would have generic looking accessories.
Arm sleeves in this years game looks way better than last year, mesh look is there, but by no means will console version have the level of detail displayed in the pc version due to CPU/GPU limitations, consoles are limited to that, pc can be upgraded and push its GPU to levels that only our current gen consoles can dream of, but accessories look great in this year game, just check out a couple of pics that show them

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »