Home

Bringing Back All Decade Teams on PC

This is a discussion on Bringing Back All Decade Teams on PC within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2010, 07:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Question Bringing Back All Decade Teams on PC

Since they have the cyberface files on 2k10, would it be feasible to transport those same files to a created player in 2k11?

For example, say I create a white player and give him Pete Maravich's 2k10 cyberface.

Would the files be compatible?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I'm getting 2k on PC the first time this year and know little about it.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 07:39 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 49
Re: Bringing Back All Decade Teams on PC

there a good chance that all those player are going to be on the disc somewhere , but only the pc users will be able to find them and use them. No worries just much sure your pc and can run it.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
there a good chance that all those player are going to be on the disc somewhere , but only the pc users will be able to find them and use them. No worries just much sure your pc and can run it.
Thanks for the response.

Hmm, they'll be on the 2k11 disc, just hidden? Is it fairly common that they have hidden player files?
Old 09-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbeard
Thanks for the response.

Hmm, they'll be on the 2k11 disc, just hidden? Is it fairly common that they have hidden player files?
very last years had alot of missing players , like ricky rubio and penny hardaway and many more. oh yea and the great western forum.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbeard
Since they have the cyberface files on 2k10, would it be feasible to transport those same files to a created player in 2k11?

For example, say I create a white player and give him Pete Maravich's 2k10 cyberface.

Would the files be compatible?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I'm getting 2k on PC the first time this year and know little about it.

Thanks.
All of those will likely be in the files, as 2k likes to leave in the old art in case some retired player makes a comeback, or a player who's been holding out overseas finally comes over (no Fran Vasquez AFAIK). I can't imagine their protocol would've changed drastically with 2k11.

Has any 2k Dev explained why they took out the all-decade teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4

the pc guys do an amazing job each year with the cyberfaces and classic rosters, even down to the readerboards displaying era-specific ads. i'm confident they'll be back at it again this year.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
All Star

wolf bookmark this page and you will be good for your pc http://forums.nba-live.com/viewforum.php?f=125.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »