Home

My Player question.....

This is a discussion on My Player question..... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
Banned

Syracuse20's Arena

OVR: 9
My Player question.....

my player plays for the Memphis Grizzlies, yes they are making an effort to keep me there by aquiring Evan Turner (for OJ Mayo) and Kevin Love (For Zac Randolph). Im averaging about 27.0 ppg 3 rpg and 1 apg and im a key asset to the team. I requested about 4 trades now and have yet to be traded, my #1 option was to Boston who were interested in me but i still did not get traded, anything's i can do to get a move?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
MVP

-ENiGMA724-'s Arena

OVR: 33
Re: My Player question.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syracuse20
my player plays for the Memphis Grizzlies, yes they are making an effort to keep me there by aquiring Evan Turner (for OJ Mayo) and Kevin Love (For Zac Randolph). Im averaging about 27.0 ppg 3 rpg and 1 apg and im a key asset to the team. I requested about 4 trades now and have yet to be traded, my #1 option was to Boston who were interested in me but i still did not get traded, anything's i can do to get a move?
aside from suggesting which teams you want...there's nothing else you can do to make a trade go through

if i were you...i would create a different game save file so that you could follow the progress of a suggested trade to ensure you make a team...if not...reload and try again...either way...you have a back up copy in case you dont make the team you want

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »