Home

Luke Ridnour is...

This is a discussion on Luke Ridnour is... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Luke Ridnour is...

amazing. Seriously if you're thinking of doing one last association before 2k12 then you gotta try this guy out. His midrange shot is an 86, that's higher than Kobe. And his 3pt shot is 81, massive again. On top of that he has one of the fastest releases in the NBA, only very slightly slower than Steph Curry's release which means even the slightest space in midrange/3pt range equals money.

I have Deron Williams as my PG but I'm seriously considering trading him for a small forward and placing Ridnour as my starting PG, he's that good. I don't know, D Wills is a big part of my team. Do you think I should do that? My association team is pretty good: D.Wills, Tim Duncan, Vince Carter, Shane Battier, Marcus Camby. They're rated the best defensive team in the league, 3rd overall, maybe I shouldn't touch them, but I am tempted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Luke Ridnour is...

Couldn't agree with you more. He's amazingly good at 3's and that release is just way too quick to block. I even went to extent of beating a heat user online only taking shots with him. This dude was so unbelievable pissed lol
Old 09-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
MVP

infam0us's Arena

If your a beast with Ridnour go a head, I personally love Deron Williams in 2k11. I was putting up like 25 and 12 with him shooting 50 from the field and 3pt.

In every sport game there is usually a few guys that are just amazing in the game but just decent in real life.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #4
Rookie

I'm in a real tough spot here. I'm actually in a position where I can trade D.Wills for Lebron, and in theory it's probably a good move, but right now my team are playing beautifully together, each player is perfectly set in their roles and I feel that Lebron might disrupt this perfect balance. If I got Lebron then he'd replace Shane Battier, a player who has immensely good defence, perimeter and post- but then again Lebron has great defense too. I like the idea of having a big 3 (D.Wills, Vince Carter, T.Duncan) more than a having a big 4 (Lebron, Ridnour, Vince Carter, T.Duncan). What would you guys do in this situation?

Last edited by farhannius; 09-02-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:08 AM   #5
Rookie

LeBron is the best player in 2k11 by far. Get him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #6
MVP

Lol, when i opened this i thought it would say: the weirdest looking player in the game! His face/hair combo was pretty atrocious last year, i recon 2k would even admit that.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 7

yeah, luke ridnour is a beast. i play with the wolves a lot and usually run my offense thru him. but then again, im mainly a jumpshooter. if i had your team (which already has deron williams), i'd stay put. williams is more versatile and consistent. luke ridnour's not gonna get it done all game long on a regular basis

minnesota is ridiculously bad at team defense btw. it's like the cpu just completely ignores your coaching sliders with them

Last edited by FreshPrince22; 09-02-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
yeah, luke ridnour is a beast. i play with the wolves a lot and usually run my offense thru him. but then again, im mainly a jumpshooter. if i had your team (which already has deron williams), i'd stay put. williams is more versatile and consistent. luke ridnour's not gonna get it done all game long on a regular basis

minnesota is ridiculously bad at team defense btw. it's like the cpu just completely ignores your coaching sliders with them
Yep I actually realised this today, Ridnour is like the ultimate sixth man, but hasn't got the all round game like Deron Williams. I decided not to get Lebron. Vince, Deron and Duncan are more than enough for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »