Home

2 Player online season or franchise?

This is a discussion on 2 Player online season or franchise? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
2 Player online season or franchise?

Anyone know if we can play a 2 player franchise or season mode in 2k12? Sure would be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: 2 Player online season or franchise?

might be able to use more than 2 ppl this year
Old 09-01-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockafella2x
might be able to use more than 2 ppl this year
That might be different unless 2k gives an option for like 2 user controlled, and 28 cpu, if Online Association is indeed true.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
That might be different unless 2k gives an option for like 2 user controlled, and 28 cpu, if Online Association is indeed true.
yea thats what i meant but we dont know about online association for sure
Old 09-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y

This is what I'm talking about...I've found it next to impossible to be part of a league of more than a few people....half the people bail, some sign up then never show up, sometimes you can never get a game in cuz you and the other guy are never online at the same time...it's just a big hassle....they need to set up the online franchise so that you can play a franchise (or season) with as little aas two people with full stat tracking of the all the remaining cpu teams.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 33

I hope we could play 2 vs 2 games in online (not locked to 1 player) ... and that those 2 could either be in one console or not.

Yesterday my brother and I had one of the best games ever, we teamup (1 console) against HOF AI and had an exciting game ... as usual, we lost to that AI level (1st time as a team, thus always do as singles), but was a very remarkable game.

That feature would be cool for online vs (ala MLB the Show, but obviously more imersive due to the nature of the sport) or for online/offline association/season.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-02-2011 at 10:12 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
I hope we could play 2 vs 2 games in online (not locked to 1 player) ... and that those 2 could either be in one console or not.

Yesterday my brother and I had one of the best games ever, we teamup (1 console) against HOF AI and had an exciting game ... as usual, we lost to that AI level (1st time as a team, thus always do as singles), but was a very exciting game.

That feature would be cool for online vs (ala MLB the Show, but obviously more imersive due to the nature of the sport) or for online/offline association/season.
I agree..I would add to that the ability to send player invites from the controller select screen (in franchise or season mode)...that would basically give me everything I needed. It would be so easy to do but for some reason they don't allow us to do that.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:10 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
I agree..I would add to that the ability to send player invites from the controller select screen (in franchise or season mode)...that would basically give me everything I needed. It would be so easy to do but for some reason they don't allow us to do that.
ala 2k10 ... miss that feature alot ... you could play with custom rosters and provided an added layer of great inmersion and variety.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »