Home

Best association experience.. ?

This is a discussion on Best association experience.. ? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2011, 03:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best association experience.. ?

Hello,

I apologize if this has been somewhere but I haven't found..

I'm new to NBA games, till today i've played only my player but now after getting tired of scripted losses i was thinking to try out association.

What is the best experience with association. Custom sliders, roster - these i already have. Anything else?

Also, do you need to set up trainings between the games? If yes, is there any guideline how often , how hard training etc. ?

Any help would be nice, Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Best association experience.. ?

This is somewhat off-topic, but I play with all default sliders and gameplay settings. I play a 29 game season, because it flys by faster, and you still get to play every team, something which you won't be able to in a 14 game season. What separates my association from the rest is that I have released the actual Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher to the free agents and drawn back their ratings to an absolute minimum to ensure that they won't get picked up by another team. Then I relased Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol as well, without doing anything with their ratings. Then I added Kobe Bryant, Derek Fisher Robert Horry and Shaquille O'Neal from the 98 Lakers, and I have adjusted their contracts to match the lenght of them and how much they made back then, and adjusted them to be what they would be if they were in the Lakers under the current, or last seasons salary cap restrictions. And that is probably the most fun I've had playing any NBA 2K association in years.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Best association experience.. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eShelobik
Hello,

I apologize if this has been somewhere but I haven't found..

I'm new to NBA games, till today i've played only my player but now after getting tired of scripted losses i was thinking to try out association.

What is the best experience with association. Custom sliders, roster - these i already have. Anything else?

Also, do you need to set up trainings between the games? If yes, is there any guideline how often , how hard training etc. ?

Any help would be nice, Thank you!
Depends on what you like to be honest. There is no right answer to your main question, it's all about personal preference. As for the training/practices I ignore them completely

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »