Home

Can We finally give 2k some well deserved props?

This is a discussion on Can We finally give 2k some well deserved props? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Smile Can We finally give 2k some well deserved props?

Since the end of the lockout, 2k has kept their promise of rapid updates, art modifications and patch's where needed, yet while reading through this forum, I still see a lot of UNNECESSARY complaints. I understand it is hard to feel patient when you spent your money on a game, but we as consumers and NBA fans should have understood the risk of purchasing the game before the end of the lockout, and as video game fans we all know that NO game is perfect fresh out of the box. But 2k (more than most video game companies) has shown that they are dedicated to putting the best product out there and KEEPING it great through patches and updates, and as a consumer that is something I appreciate a lot. So can 2k get some props?

P.S. There is a HUGE difference between a great thread like seanbarkley's art modification thread, that is meant to help, and a lot of the trolling and whining that goes on here. I'm discussing the trolling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Can We finally give 2k some well deserved props?

I spent $75 bucks on this video game this year, Don'tNEED
to give 2k anything else. But I will, great game.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

how about the net work errors that have been happening constantly?
Old 12-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJdaKiiD
Since the end of the lockout, 2k has kept their promise of rapid updates, art modifications and patch's where needed, yet while reading through this forum, I still see a lot of UNNECESSARY complaints. I understand it is hard to feel patient when you spent your money on a game, but we as consumers and NBA fans should have understood the risk of purchasing the game before the end of the lockout, and as video game fans we all know that NO game is perfect fresh out of the box. But 2k (more than most video game companies) has shown that they are dedicated to putting the best product out there and KEEPING it great through patches and updates, and as a consumer that is something I appreciate a lot. So can 2k get some props?

P.S. There is a HUGE difference between a great thread like seanbarkley's art modification thread, that is meant to help, and a lot of the trolling and whining that goes on here. I'm discussing the trolling.
i must have missed the art modifications that u speak of, can u fill me in on what they are???
Old 12-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJdaKiiD
Since the end of the lockout, 2k has kept their promise of rapid updates,
You gotta be kidding me, 2k has done a pretty lazy and poor job delivering roster updates, there still are rookies missing , 2k didn't even bother giving the rookies their tattoos, despite having around 6 months of time to create them.

So the answer is NO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #6
Rookie

TEE04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingg d
You gotta be kidding me, 2k has done a pretty lazy and poor job delivering roster updates, there still are rookies missing , 2k didn't even bother giving the rookies their tattoos, despite having around 6 months of time to create them.

So the answer is NO
who cares about some tattoos!!!! You guys are soooo immature till it ain't funny.. GROW UP A LITTLE
Old 12-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingg d

So the answer is NO
2K can't add rookies into the game until they are signed to NBA contracts and deemed eligible for placement into the game.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Too many bugs in the game even after the long awaited patch to give any praise to 2K. Sorry but this years game has not been worth the money I spend on it. Very disappointing.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »