Home

My Last 3 Nike ID Shoes Don't Have a Name

This is a discussion on My Last 3 Nike ID Shoes Don't Have a Name within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
My Last 3 Nike ID Shoes Don't Have a Name

Sorry if this has been posted but I did look for the answer before starting this thread. I also didn't consider it a glitch so I didn't post there...

The last three Nike ID shoes I got (a long time ago) don't have their name on top. When I click on any one of the three shoes to edit, just the shoe appears still without the name. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: My Last 3 Nike ID Shoes Don't Have a Name

Yea i have this problem too? Is this for everybody? They don't say names i know what they are though KD IV, Kobe System, Lebron 9, Jordan Fly Wade, CP3 IV
Old 02-18-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkKnicksFan23
Yea i have this problem too? Is this for everybody? They don't say names i know what they are though KD IV, Kobe System, Lebron 9, Jordan Fly Wade, CP3 IV
Thanks for the reply.

Like you, I know what they are now, but it's weird that they are the only ones not named. You named 4; for me, it's the last three that I got (I think my CP3 is named).

Is this the case for other people as well? I know there is a problem with the game freezing but it's never happened to me; this un-named shoe thing might be similar, with it happening to some but not many.

Any ideas how to fix it (without deleting anything)?
Old 02-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

When did you get the jordan brand shoes as nike id because I dont have em and the only shoes I got recently were the bhm shoes and kd4
Old 02-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiveBlaze
When did you get the jordan brand shoes as nike id because I dont have em and the only shoes I got recently were the bhm shoes and kd4
I've had the Jordan IDs for as long as I can remember--probably among the earliest releases. But everytime I've received a new shoe, it had a name on top of it when I went to the ID screen to view it--except for the last three. Any ideas anyone? Do you guys have the same issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #6
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

MODS: PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

(I was editing a Nike ID shoe and noticed that now the last three shoes are named; 2K must have fixed this because the shoes weren't named a couple of days ago. Thread no longer needed).
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »