Home

I cant take it

This is a discussion on I cant take it within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 04:16 AM   #1
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
I cant take it

The 2k roster guy is so pathetic. ONe day the game plays beautiful then the next it plays like garbage. Idk who that guy is but he needs to be fired. He knows nothing about basketball or ratings. He has ruined this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 05:09 AM   #2
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: I cant take it

Well, 2k has given you the option to edit anything you like so if you don't like it do your own rosters and fix your concerns.

Simple fix.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

We have a lot of wonderful roster makers right here at os. You have multiple High Quality rosters at your disposal right here on the very website Use one of those!

Last edited by mastermark; 06-13-2012 at 07:27 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #4
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermark
We have a lot of wonderful roster makers right here at os. You have multiple High Quality rosters at your disposal right here on the very website Use one of those!
Dude there is to many rosters. I have no idea which ones are the best for me. An I dnt have the time to read through a thousand threads about them. I jus want one that has spacing on offense and the ability to play defense. An also one where speed matters. Oh an up to date as well.
Rosters change the game so dramatically. About a month or two ago 2k released one and the game was straight butter. It was the one where the trajectory of the shot was different and the game played a lil faster but not bad. But the main thing was everything was smooth.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

yea but it sucks that we have to deal with 2k's rosters for online franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
Dude there is to many rosters. I have no idea which ones are the best for me. An I dnt have the time to read through a thousand threads about them. I jus want one that has spacing on offense and the ability to play defense. An also one where speed matters. Oh an up to date as well.
Rosters change the game so dramatically. About a month or two ago 2k released one and the game was straight butter. It was the one where the trajectory of the shot was different and the game played a lil faster but not bad. But the main thing was everything was smooth.
Try this one out:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ed-roster.html

This is my personal favorite roster around. Updated accessories and ratings, OVR doesn't matter, players play like they do in real life.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #7
Banned

thuglife74's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermark
Try this one out:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ed-roster.html

This is my personal favorite roster around. Updated accessories and ratings, OVR doesn't matter, players play like they do in real life.
i've never tried a custom roster before. i mostly play with classic teams - can you recommend a good one particularly for that? mostly for more realistic playbooks and tendencies. thanks.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 8

I always wonder why they dont look to hire poeple from these forums to create good rosters i mean the quality evidence is directly on display

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »