Home

Interactive Association 30 Team

This is a discussion on Interactive Association 30 Team within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What job would you most like to do?
ESPN/TNT Analyst 5 83.33%
Beat Reporter 1 16.67%
Fan 0 0%
Other (Let me Know) 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Interactive Association 30 Team

Hey guys! I am running an offline 30 team association, and I was wondering if anybody would follow it if I put up stats, recaps of games I play(Playing key games, not one team specific), rumors.

Heres where I'd love to interact with the followers:
- I would love to have some followers be the analyst on espn, maybe be first take, or PTI, etc.
-Have some followers be team beat reporters.
-Some followers be fans that voice their opinion
I will listen to all of the followers about trades and FA pick-ups because I want this to be very interactive.

So my question to you is whose down for this? Also if someone knows how to run a website for this that would be handy. I hope you join because this could be a great interactive league, so what do you say? Join now or miss out on this awesome oppourtunity!

PS: If anyone has any ideas of other jobs that I didnt list, let me know and I'll most likely say yes.

Heres the site website that I made: http://fitz3411.wix.com/nbatoday#!league-hub/mainPage

Last edited by Fitz4311; 08-24-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 10:37 PM   #2
Pro

Reyes19's Arena

OVR: 5
You could have them be GMs. I'd be following if you had all that.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
Banned

Re: Interactive Association 30 Team

I'm in a league like that and its a ton of work and you all need packets for salary and I dont know all the salary rules. I am down for it if we can get 30 active GMs and have more people to be analysts, and reporters following teams, otherwise I wont. Also I dont think that we will get over 30 people.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #4
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz4311
I'm in a league like that and its a ton of work and you all need packets for salary and I dont know all the salary rules. I am down for it if we can get 30 active GMs and have more people to be analysts, and reporters following teams, otherwise I wont. Also I dont think that we will get over 30 people.
Well you don't need packets and all that, that association really is going above and beyond...but you don't have to be that in depth with it. But what you have is a different twist on it, sounds interesting.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvellousOne
Well you don't need packets and all that, that association really is going above and beyond...but you don't have to be that in depth with it. But what you have is a different twist on it, sounds interesting.
I am more in this for a reporter and analyst type thing, and I dont want to take possible GMs from Tarantism who is working very hard, and I am going to be a part of that Association. This is analysts and reporters, because if anyone wants to be a GM I will send them to Tarantism and we can fill up our league for that. Because I am in that and its great, but why would I take GMs away from Tarantism after all the hard work hes done. So I will stick with my original thing of Reporters, Analysts and fans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 12:01 AM   #6
Banned

Update:

There is a poll up now. Vote!! Haha anyways when you vote or even if you dont but are interested please write what you want to do for this association in a reply or send me a PM that way I can talk to you about whatever you want to do. Also I will give free range mostly and let you guys mostly come up with REALISTIC rumors and stuff like that and I will play the games and do rotations along with talk about rumors with all of you. I think this is going to be a lot of fun and hope that we get some people that want to help me out. Also this idea I have is new and raw, so anyway you guys want to enhance this expereience, let me know.

One person mentioned a GM type experience, but I am in one of those leagues and its a ton of work and there are a lot of salary rules and also I am kind of thinking more of a mode where you guys are reporters and analyst and I dont want to lose that part of the mode. Also I dont think we will get 30 active GMs and other people to be reporters and analysts.

Lets get this going! I am anxious to start this up and will even start tonight if we get people ready to go!

Old 08-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #7
Pro

Reyes19's Arena

OVR: 5
Espn Analyst. Time to get my Skip Bayless/Stephan A. Smith on

Last edited by Reyes19; 08-24-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:05 AM   #8
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz4311
Update:

There is a poll up now. Vote!! Haha anyways when you vote or even if you dont but are interested please write what you want to do for this association in a reply or send me a PM that way I can talk to you about whatever you want to do. Also I will give free range mostly and let you guys mostly come up with REALISTIC rumors and stuff like that and I will play the games and do rotations along with talk about rumors with all of you. I think this is going to be a lot of fun and hope that we get some people that want to help me out. Also this idea I have is new and raw, so anyway you guys want to enhance this expereience, let me know.

One person mentioned a GM type experience, but I am in one of those leagues and its a ton of work and there are a lot of salary rules and also I am kind of thinking more of a mode where you guys are reporters and analyst and I dont want to lose that part of the mode. Also I dont think we will get 30 active GMs and other people to be reporters and analysts.

Lets get this going! I am anxious to start this up and will even start tonight if we get people ready to go!
Kind of torn between being a fan or an espn analyst lol I think I might want to go with Analyst sounds like fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »